What does resourcefulness mean?
: able to meet situations : capable of devising ways and means a resourceful leader. Other Words from resourceful More Example Sentences Learn More about resourceful.
How do you use resourceful in a sentence?
1 He is very clever and endlessly resourceful. 2 He was amazingly inventive and resourceful, and played a major role in my career. 3 She’s a very resourceful manager. 4 These women were strong, resourceful and courageous.
What are some common examples of being creative and resourceful in the workplace?
Here are some of the things that truly resourceful people do.
- They bend the rules.
- They look for the common good.
- They don’t apologize unnecessarily.
- They burn their ships.
- They adapt and apply other experiences.
- They play a few hands at once.
- They dare to ask for what they need.
What is the meaning of resourceful person?
Think of resourceful people as “full of resources,” or tools for coming up with solutions. They adapt well to new or difficult situations and they are able to think creatively. For example, if a snake gets loose in the pet store, a resourceful person will be able to figure out how to lure it back into its cage again.
What is a resourceful woman?
adj ingenious, capable, and full of initiative, esp. in dealing with difficult situations.
What is a good sentence for generosity?
Generosity sentence example. I thanked him for his generosity and donated a hundred dollar bill to his mission. “Once again, your generosity blows my mind,” I said. American universities have owed much to Jewish generosity , a foremost benefactor of these (as of many other American institutions) being Jacob Schiff.
What is a studious?
1 : assiduous in the pursuit of learning. 2a : of, relating to, or concerned with study studious habits. b : favorable to study a studious environment. 3a : diligent or earnest in intent made a studious effort.
How can I be generous?
10 Simple Ways to Become a More Generous Person
- Consider the benefits of generosity.
- Embrace gratitude.
- Start really small.
- Give first.
- Divert one specific expense.
- Fund a cause based on your passions.
- Find a person you believe in.
- Spend time with people in need.
How can I be resourceful with money?
Here’s how you too can be financially resourceful in your own business.
- Accept that it will take longer. We often want really fast results in business.
- Spend money on the right things. A big reason why so many businesses fail is that they run out of a cash.
- Ask for help.
What are examples of generosity?
Click ahead to see 10 acts of generosity that did more than make people smile.
- Buying a stranger’s wedding dress.
- Ending a tough commute.
- Helping a homeless Good Samaritan.
- Buying someone a meal.
- Giving away valuable jewelry.
- Leaving a huge restaurant tip.
- Donating a massive cash prize.
- Buying someone else’s groceries.
What is a sentence for studious?
1 She was a studious child, happiest when reading. 2 She is quiet and studious, in marked contrast to her sister. 3 He always pays studious attention to detail. 4 I was a very quiet, studious little girl.
What is the best definition of resourcefulness?
The definition of resourceful is the ability to overcome problems or to make do with what is available to create a solution. An example of resourceful is someone who is able to find for herself, overcoming any possible problems that might arise.
How can I be generous with myself?
How to Practice Self-Generosity
- FIND GENEROSITY — Make a list of the people you could ask for help if or when you need it.
- PAY ATTENTION TO JOY!
- DO SOMETHING NICE FOR YOURSELF — It might be as simple as sleeping in one day and asking the children to get a ride to school or walk just like we did growing up.
What is creative resourcefulness?
Creativity and Resourcefulness the ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc. resourcefulness from Dictionary.com. noun.
How can I be generous without money?
7 Ways to Be Generous Without Spending More
- Donate extra belongings. Money isn’t the only way to donate to a good cause.
- Volunteer. There are ways to volunteer your time in almost every community.
- Give blood.
- Make meals to distribute.
- Babysit or pet sit free of charge.
- Help a friend move.
- Write a letter to someone in need.
- Giving back doesn’t need to cost a thing.
How do you use generous in a sentence?
Generous sentence example
- You’ve been far too generous already.
- He’s so generous ; there’s nothing he wouldn’t do for us.
- Helen wrote letters to the newspapers which brought many generous replies.
- Dean smiled at the generous offer.
- I gave her three months, but it’s probably generous , given her sunny nature.