What can you do with leftover notebook paper?
Here’s a list I compiled from various sources and my own crazy ideas for things to do with that pile of empty notebooks you might have laying around:
- Daily Journal.
- Morning Pages/Free Writing/Brain Dump.
- Lists (Bullet Journal)
- Mind Mapping.
- Practice your handwriting.
- Test all those pens and inks.
What can you do with a notebook?
Ten Ways to Use Notebooks:
- Recipes & Meal Plans. I remember my days as a young mom when I spent hours on weekly meal planning.
- Things you are Grateful For.
- Notebook for Shopping Lists and Budgeting.
- Notebook for Tracking Goals.
- As a Travel Journal.
- A Brain Dump.
- Daily Lists.
What can I do with unused paper?
Here are 34 fantastic ways to recycle yours.
- Cleaning windows. Using an old newspaper to clean windows works better than a cloth for preventing streaks.
- Shelf lining.
- Cat litter box liners.
- Barbecue cleaner.
- Packing material.
- Weed killer.
- Papier mache.
- Fire starter.
How do you fill out a diary?
Start writing about your day.
- Write about the person you’ve been thinking about lately. Write about what this person said to you, and about what someone else told you about him/her.
- Write about what is making you happy. Write about what is making you sad.
- Write a story. The diary doesn’t even have to be about you!
What things can you write in your notebook?
Diet or Calorie Log
What to do with an empty notebook?
One Sentence a Day Journal. Gretchen Rubin,author of The Happiness Project,suggests starting a one sentence journal.
How to fill up your empty notebooks?
Favorite Quotes – Find a quote that you like/that inspires you?
What to write in a notebook?
Start writing something that you’ll enjoy. It’s important to have fun with your writing,especially when you’re just starting a notebook.