How long do I have to file a travel voucher?

How long do I have to file a travel voucher?

DoD policy mandates travel voucher submission within five working days of returning from TDY.

How do I submit an army travel voucher?

Claim Submission

  1. Upload your travel voucher and supporting documents online!
  2. Claim Submission: [email protected].
  3. Advance Submissions: [email protected].
  4. If an Army member is a card holder, an advance travel payment may only be authorized for DLA.
  5. Monetary Allowance in Lieu of Transportation (MALT)

How do I get my travel orders from DTS?

-Click on: Green Button, “Login to DTS” in the middle of the screen -Click through to your sign on -Highlight on the first column, Official Travel, select Authorizations/Orders -A list of your trips will come up. Select the trip marked with the departure date.

How do I submit a DTS authorization?

To do this, look at page 2, line “e”, of your orders for “DTS”.

  1. Step 1 – Authorization. First, you must complete an Authorization, which is intended to get you to your destination and should be completed prior to travel.
  2. Step 2 – Completing your voucher. • Log in to DTS and click on Official Travel Vouchers.

How long does it take to get paid from DTS?

As a rule of thumb, DTS (in conjunction with your organization’s official accounting system) repays travelers within three business days of the Authorizing Official (AO) approving the traveler’s voucher*.

How do I know if my DTS is approved?

How do I check the status of my DTS submission? Check document status by logging in to DTS. Go to “Official Travel” vouchers or authorization, and then look in the “Sort by Status” column. Or, go to the digital signature page within the document.

How do I access my defense travel system from home?

Need help logging in? Accessing DTS only takes a few steps.

  1. Click the “Tools” button in the menu bar.
  2. Select “Internet Options.”
  3. Click the “Privacy” tab.
  4. Under the “Settings” section, move the slider to the “Medium” setting to allow cookies from trusted sites.
  5. Click the “Apply” button.

How do I approve travel in DTS?

The two most common Routing Officials in DTS are:

  1. Reviewing Officials (ROs): ROs verify that a particular action (e.g., line of accounting selection, overseas travel coordination) has been correctly accomplished.
  2. Authorizing Officials (AOs): AOs control the mission, authorize the trip, and control funds for TDY travel.

How do I upload receipts to DTS?

Upload receipts in to Substantiating Records. Select the Browse button, locate/select the receipts saved to the computer, then choose the Upload button. The next page of the instructions will provide a visual of what this will look like when the document has uploaded. CES students will have $0 in their lodging costs.

How to fill out DTS travel?

• Navigate to any DTS module* by selecting the Go to links (Indicator 1) to access any module or choose an item from the Progress Bar in the left column (Indicator 2). • Add Comments to the Approving Official regarding the trip (Indicator 3). • Use the Expand All / Collapse All option to see or reduce the trip specific

How to submit DTS travel voucher?

Completing the two -step DTS process (after travel) Filing a travel voucher in DTS is a two-step process, regardless of whether it is filed before or after travel. To get started, check to see if your orders direct you to file your travel claim via DTS. To do this, look at page 2, line “e”, of your orders for “DTS”. Step 1 – Authorization

How to upload receipts to DTS?

1) On your Certify account homepage, under Add Receipts, click Upload. 2) On the Add Receipts and Expenses page, select Choose Files. 3) Select the receipt images from your computer. Click Open once you have selected all the receipt images you want to upload. 4) The number of receipt images selected is indicated next to Choose Files.

How do you create authorization in DTS?

Click on Expenses (top bar) and “Per Diem Entitlements” on the bar under it.

  • Down next to lodging click on “view expense details/currency calculator”
  • You should be able to change “Method of Reimbursement” to “GOVCC-Individual”