How do you make an ePortfolio in canvas?
To create an e-portfolio in Canvas, select the Account icon  in the top left-hand corner of the navigation menu and choose ePortfolios . Select the Create an ePortfolio button.
How do I link ePortfolio to canvas?
To share your ePortfolio, click on the Account icon in the top left-hand corner of the navigation menu in Canvas and choose ePortfolios. Select the title of the ePortfolio you wish to share. If your ePortfolio is public, copy the web link at the top (e.g. https://ursinus.instructure.com/eportfolios/72).
How do I make ePortfolio public on canvas?
Access your ePortfolio and click Share. Make sure the privacy setting is Public. If it is not, click change settings. Click Yes, set it to Public.
How do I edit ePortfolio on canvas?
How do I edit the default page in my ePortfolio section as an…
- Open ePortfolio. Click the title of the ePortfolio.
- Go to ePortfolio. Click the Go to the Actual ePortfolio link to open your ePortfolio.
- Edit Page.
- Add Content.
- Save Page.
- View Page.
How do I access my ePortfolio?
You can access your ePortfolio Settings by opening your ePortfolio menu(1) and select Settings(2). The first section of the ePortfolio Settings are the General Settings where you can change your Directory Thumbnail(1) or customize the Title(2) and URL(3) of your ePortfolio.
How do I make ePortfolio public in canvas?
How do I create a new ePortfolio as a student?
- Step 1: Getting Started: Creating Your Own ePortfolio. 1) Go to sites.google.com.
- Step 2: Editing Pages. 1) Click on the pencil icon to edit a page.
- Step 3: Adding Pages. 1) Click on the New Page button to create a new page.
- Step 4: Formatting.
- Step 5: Editing the Sidebar.
How do I edit my ePortfolio?
Edit an ePortfolio Presentation
- Navigate to your ePortfolio, and click My Items.
- Click Presentations to see all presentations in your ePortfolio.
- Select presentation to edit. Click the next to the name. Click Edit.
- Add your content. Click Content/Layout tab.
- Repeat this process for all of the ePortfolio components.
How do I create an ePortfolio in canvas?
If you do not see the Create an ePortfolio button, you may have an ePortfolio that has been marked as spam. Contact your Canvas administrator for further assistance. In Global Navigation, click the Account link , then click the ePortfolios link . Click the Create an ePortfolio button.
How do I export my eportfolios?
Canvas also allows users to export ePortfolios to a zip file. ePortfolios can be set to allow private or public access. Admins can download a report of all ePortfolios in an account from the Account Settings page.
Why can’t I view the ePortfolio link in my user account?
If you cannot view the ePortfolio link in your User Account, your institution has disabled this feature. If you do not see the Create an ePortfolio button, you may have an ePortfolio that has been marked as spam. Contact your Canvas administrator for further assistance.
How do I create and edit an ePortfolio on workplace?
1 Open ePortfolios. In Global Navigation, click the Account link , then click the ePortfolios link . 2 Create an ePortfolio. Click the Create an ePortfolio button. 3 Create ePortfolio. Name your ePortfolio by typing in the ePortfolio Name field . 4 View ePortfolio. 5 Edit ePortfolio.