How can I reactivate my BSNL 3G SIM?
How to Reactivate your Deactivated BSNL Number
- Try to request re-activation via BSNL customer care.
- Visit nearest BSNL store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated.
How can I recharge my expired BSNL SIM?
How can I extend the validity of my BSNL plan?
- Validity Extension through SMS using your main balance. Send PV to 53733 or 123.
- By Automatic Extension Of Validity.
- By Coupon Recharge/Electronic recharge.
- Through online Bsnl Portal.
Will my BSNL sim get deactivated if I don’t recharge?
If recharge is not done with the additional grace period of 60 days (after the normal grace period of 15 days), the BSNL Mobile prepaid connection will be lapsed.” What is recharge card?
How can I unblock my BSNL SIM?
BSNL PUK Code by SMS
- Use another BSNL activated SIM phone number.
- Type PUK>Space>15-digit SIM number (which is printed backside of the SIM).
- Send it to 123 or 53733.
- You will then receive a response message with a unique BSNL PUK code.
- Unlock the phone by entering the 8 digit PUK code for BSNL into the locked SIM.
How can I activate my deactivated SIM?
Is it possible to reactivate my SIM? Once a SIM card has been deactivated, it’s not possible to reactivate it. Moreover, deactivating the SIM card returns the phone number associated with it to the pool of available phone numbers. It is therefore impossible to keep the phone number associated with a deactivated SIM.
How can I unblock my BSNL prepaid account?
BSNL Customer Care Number: 1800-180-1503 is also down with same voice message that “Your account is temporarily blocked. Please recharge immediately“. Good News is that: You can reach customer care of BSNL by calling from other networks to 18001801503 is working for BSNL GSM Services (Prepaid/ Postpaid).
What happens if BSNL sim is temporarily blocked?
BSNL Account Blocked The incoming calls/ SMS will be active for a while but if you don’t extend validity then your mobile number is blocked for incoming calls too.
How long is BSNL number valid without recharge?
Needless to say, if BSNL customers do not recharge within seven days, the unused balance will expire. “BSNL also has a grace period of 60 days. If the customer doesn t recharge, then the prepaid connection of the customer will be considered as lapsed,” Telecom Talk said.
How can I unlock my BSNL SIM online?
Ther is no possibility to get PUK code through SMS without 19 digit SIM card number or IMSI, if not avaiable, just approach BSNL CSC / Franchisee center to know the SIM number or to get PUK….How to Get BSNL PUK code through SMS.
|Service||Syntax||SMS Sent to|
|To Unlock PUK Code||PUK <19 Digit SIM Number>||53733|
Can you reactivate expired SIM card?
You have to contact the cellular network that issued the SIM and they will have to reactivate it. In many cases, the network will have to issue you with a new SIM. Also, if there was a phone number associated with the SIM before it was deactivated, then that number may be lost and you may be issued with a new number.