Why are my PDF pages different sizes?
The page sizes are looking different in your PDF because the images were originally set to different DPI (even if images are identical HxW in pixels). The good news is – it’s only a display issue – and can be fixed easily.
How do I change the default PDF page size?
Changing default page view in Adobe Acrobat
- Edit, Preferences (or Control-K)
- Choose Page Display in the Categories section.
- In the Default Layout and Zoom section (top of page), change the Page Layout and Zoom selections to your preference. “
- Click OK to save your settings.
How do I make all PDF pages the same size online?
Resize PDF Online
- Go to the ‘Compress PDF’ tool.
- Drag and drop your PDF into the red toolbox.
- Choose the ‘Basic Compression’ mode.
- The software will automatically shrink your file.
- Download your file. We’ll also show you the final compression rate here.
Why do PDFs open at 175?
This means that a document requests a certain zoom factor. All Acrobat or Reader normally does, is to provide a default zoom factor for when the PDF file does not request a certain zoom factor. You can do this by going into Acrobat’s preferences, then go to the Page Display category and set a default Zoom factor.
How do I get a PDF to open at 100 %?
- Launch Adobe Acrobat and open the file that you want to save with the altered initial view settings.
- Click “File” and select “Properties.” Click the “Initial View” tab and select “100%” from the Magnification drop-down menu.
- Click “OK” and click the “Save File” icon at the top of the screen.
How do I change default PDF settings?
Changing the default pdf viewer (to Adobe Reader)
- Click on the Start button and select the Settings cog.
- In the Windows Settings display, select Apps.
- The Set Default Programs window will open.
- Under the list of programs on the left, click on Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Choose Set this program as default.
- Select OK.
Why is my PDF document printing so small?
Why are my PDFs scaled to a smaller size than the original document when printed from Acrobat? This is because Acrobat is scaling the document. To resolve this, uncheck all the scaling options in the Copies and Adjustments section in the Acrobat Print dialog box.