Which is the cheapest thing in the world?
The answer is: wheat.
Which is the world’s cheapest car?
What is the world’s most popular instrument?
What Is the Most Popular Instrument to Play?
- #1 – Piano. It might surprise you to know that 21 million Americans play the piano!
- #2 – Guitar. The guitar comes in at a close second because of its own versatility, cost, and the fact that it can be accompanied or played solo.
- #3 – Violin.
- #4 – Drums.
- #5 – Saxophone.
- #6 – Flute.
- #7 – Cello.
- #8 – Clarinet.
Why guitar is your favorite instrument?
The guitar is the best instrument simply due to versatility, cost, and the fact that because it’s a polyphonic instrument it can be played solo or accompanied by others.
Is guitar harder than violin?
There is at least one aspect of the guitar that’s harder for beginners than the violin. Guitar strings are thicker and more rough than violin strings making them harder for a beginner to press down. Many beginner guitarists complain about their fingers hurting because guitar strings are difficult to press down.
Which is the most dangerous black hole?
A supermassive black hole (SMBH) is the largest type of black hole, on the order of hundreds of thousands to billions of solar masses ( M ☉), and is theorized to exist in the center of almost all massive galaxies.
What is the most unique thing in the world?
15 fascinating things on Earth you had no idea existed
- Vantablack is the darkest known substance in the universe.
- The blue angel sea slug looks like an alien.
- Aerogel looks like a slice of cloud.
- Rainbow eucalyptus trees have candy-colored bark.
- There’s an underground cathedral in Colombia entirely made of salt.
Why do you choose guitar?
The guitar is popular because it is portable, flexible, polyphonic. and approachable. The guitar’s popularity makes it an obvious choice for many who wish to learn an instrument. And due to its popularity, there are many materials available to learn with.
What is the biggest thing in the world?
What is the rarest instrument?