Where can I take a pre wedding shoot in Singapore?
23 Instagrammable Pre-Wedding Shoot Locations in Singapore that Every Singapore Bride Should Know in 2022
- Go Underwater.
- Seletar Aerospace Park.
- Coney Island.
- Behind Singapore Flyer.
- Marina Barrage.
- Hort Park.
- Singapore Botanic Garden.
- Cloud Forest Dome at Garden by the Bay.
Where can I do photoshoot in Singapore?
1. Coney Island (Pulau Serangoon)
- Gallop Stable. Address: 100 Turf Club Road, Singapore 287992 & Carkpark C, 61 Pasir Ris Green, Singapore 518225.
- Upper Seletar Reservoir Park.
- East Coast Park.
- Lakeside Garden, Jurong Lake Gardens.
- Botanic Gardens.
- Hort Park.
- 8. Japanese Cemetery Park.
- Tanjong Pagar Railway.
How do you take your own pre wedding pictures?
Pre wedding Photoshoot Tips
- Use a longer lens for more heartfelt and flattering shots.
- Set your shutter speed.
- Scout the location(s)
- Know the flattering angles and use them.
- It’s not always about the face.
- Use backlight for dramatic shots.
- Use the off-camera flash when necessary.
- Tell their story through your photos.
How do you pick a pre wedding location?
► VARIOUS LOCATIONS WHICH YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM:
- Nature and landscapes.
- Forts and Palaces.
- Heritage buildings.
- Hotel and Resorts.
- Parks and Marketplaces.
- The Preparation – For Your Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Go Shopping.
- Your confidence & body language.
Where can I get Instagram pictures in Singapore?
Cool Instagram-worthy places in Singapore
- Fort Canning Park Tree Tunnel. This one’s the epitome of natural ambience.
- Haji Lane. Photography: Rigel via Unsplash.
- The House of Tan Teng Niah.
- Henderson Waves.
- Gillman Barracks.
- Esplanade Bridge.
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre.
- Raffles Marina.
Where to go for a pre-wedding photoshoot in Singapore?
The serene water, leafy greenery, and wide expanse of sky at Seletar North Link create beautiful natural backdrops for your pre wedding photoshoot. Take your pre-wedding shoot out on the water at Punggol Marina and lie in each other’s arms in a romantic rowboat for some truly unique shots!
Why choose Fort Canning for your pre-wedding photoshoot in Singapore?
As one of Singapore’s oldest landmark, Fort Canning oozes with distinctive charm and rich heritage. Sited just next to the Registry of Marriages, wedding couples just could not give this place a miss for their pre-wedding photoshoot. With lush greeneries, your wedding photographer can sure make your photos look majestic.
Where are the best places to take pictures in Singapore?
One of the largest urban parks in central Singapore, Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park features gently rolling banks along its meandering river, and open lawns and greenery. The beautiful art installations in ArtScience Museum give photographers lots of opportunities to play with light and colour.
How much does it cost for a photo shoot in Singapore?
Fees are $374.50 per session, for up to 2 hours, and guidelines apply. Especially dramatic for night photography sessions, the Marina Bay Sands area offers glamorous scenes of Singapore’s iconic skyline and cityscape. Have you had many romantic walks down the wooden walkways of Henderson Waves?