What is virtual lab in engineering?
1. To provide remote-access to simulation-based Labs in various disciplines of Science and Engineering. 2. To enthuse students to conduct experiments by arousing their curiosity. This would help them in learning basic and advanced concepts through remote experimentation.
How do you wire a virtual lab?
- Select the components from the right side of the simulator.
- Connect them as in the figure :1.
- Connection with wire is complete only when the black color appears at its ends.
- Change the frequency of a.c source and measure the current in ammeter for each frequency.
- Plot a graph between frequency and current .
What is Virtual Lab software?
The Virtual Lab is a free, downloadable, CD-ROM-based program providing virtual access to a variety of sophisticated scientific instruments. Virtual Lab’s instruments let explorers operate a virtual device to examine real specimens. …
What is circuit construction kit?
Description. Experiment with an electronics kit! Build circuits with batteries, resistors, light bulbs, and switches. Determine if everyday objects are conductors or insulators, and take measurements with an ammeter and voltmeter. View the circuit as a schematic diagram, or switch to a lifelike view.
What is virtual experiment?
Definition. Multimedia applications, which allow video and digital simulations of laboratory activities in a real manner but without the risks and costs associated with laboratory experiments.
What is the aim of Virtual Lab?
The project aims to provide remote access to Laboratories in various disciplines of Science and Engineering for students at all levels from undergraduate to research. Virtual Labs have been designed to provide remote access to labs in various disciplines of Science and Engineering.
What is cable fabrication?
A twisted pair consists of two insulated conductor twisted together in the shape of a spiral. The unshielded twisted pair cables are very cheap and easy to install. But they are very badly affected by the electromagnetic noise interference. Twisting of wires will reduce the effect of noise or external interference.
What are the benefits of virtual laboratory?
Benefits of using virtual labs in K-12 education
- Top-notch equipment.
- Serves as a visual aid to teach complex concepts.
- Ensures student safety.
- Engages learners.
- Offers instant feedback.
- Allows learning flexibility.
- Affordable alternative to physical labs.