What is the opposite of full of life?
Antonyms for Full of life: dull, listless.
What does being full of life mean?
1. full of life – full of spirit; “a dynamic full of life woman”; “a vital and charismatic leader”; “this whole lively world” vital, lively. animated, alive – having life or vigor or spirit; “an animated and expressive face”; “animated conversation”; “became very animated when he heard the good news”
What is a word for full?
What is another word for full of?
How do you describe a vivacious person?
A vivacious person is lively and spirited: a vivacious dancer might do a back-flip off the wall and then jump into the arms of her partner. Some people are just naturally fun to be around; they sparkle, they animate any group they’re part of, they’re full of life.
Can a man be vivacious?
Technically, it isn’t “wrong” to use the word to describe a man. Generally, the word vivacious conveys something about a woman’s attractiveness; you could maybe take as an example another frequent collocation-beautiful. Hence, man forms a family.
How can I be full of life?
How to Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Each Day
- Decide What’s Important to You.
- Take More Risks.
- Show Your Love to People You Care About.
- Live in the Present Moment.
- Ignore the Haters.
- Don’t Compromise Your Values.
- Be Kind to Others.
- Keep Your Mind Open.
How do you say full of life in one word?
WORDS RELATED TO FULL OF LIFE
- full of life.
What is the meaning of voracious?
1 : having a huge appetite : ravenous. 2 : excessively eager : insatiable a voracious reader.
What is another word for vivacious?
Some common synonyms of vivacious are animated, gay, lively, and sprightly.
What do you call a person that wants everything perfect?
A perfectionist is someone with very high standards: they want everything to be just right at all times. A perfectionist wants things to be like that all the time. A writer who is a perfectionist will revise over and over again, trying to get every word just right.
What do you call a person who is full of life?
lively, animated, vivacious, sprightly, gay mean keenly alive and spirited.