What is the most popular cubing channel?
Here are some of the best cubing YouTube channels:
- GoCube. GoCube official has the best quality beginner 3×3 tutorials.
- Redkb. Kenneth’s Redkb has more than 300,000 subscribers.
Who is the biggest cubing YouTuber?
YouCubers: The Best Cubing YouTube Channels
- Cubastic. Subscribers: 610.000.
- Z3Cubing. Subscribers: 286.000.
- Tingman. Subscribers: 100K.
- Cuby. Subscribers: 2.840.000.
- Cubing Encoded. Subscribers: 135.000.
- crazybadcuber. Subscribers: 200K.
- fazrulz1. Subscribers: 424.000.
- OskarPuzzle. Subscribers: 108.000.
Which is the best Cube to solve?
Click through to updated list – Five Best Speedcube of 2021
- YongJun (YJ) YuLong V2 M 3x3x3 Magnetic Speed Cube. Coming in at #1 is the YJ Yulong V2M.
- QiYi Warrior S 3×3 Stickerless Speed Cube.
- MoYu WeiLong GTS 3M 3x3x3 56mm MAGNETIC SPEED CUBE.
- GAN 356 XS Magnetic Speed Cube.
- QiYi MS Magnetic 3×3 Speedcube.
What is z3 cubes real name?
Alex Walker, Z3Cubing, is a twisty puzzle content creator famous for his enormous puzzle collection, fun reviews, and creative challenges.
What is Cubeorithms real name?
Nolan Rinck (born: December 10, 1999 (1999-12-10) [age 22]), better known online as Cubeorithms (also known as Blue, formerly known as Cube Orithms), is an American YouTuber known for his cubing content.
Where was tingman born?
|Born||20 December 1995 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Known for||Rubik’s Cube speedsolver|