What is the diet of John Cena?
John Cena’s Diet Plan Describe as being “heavy on protein, light on flavour” by MensHealth, the seven-meal a day diet comes to an estimated total of 3,600 calories, comprising 450 grams of carbs, 290 grams of protein and 65 grams of fat.
How do I get physique like John Cena?
John Cena’s training plan
- Legs. exercise. sets. number of reps. Seated Calf Raise Standing Bodyweight Calf Raise Standing Single Leg Curl Leg Press Leg Extension Squats Hack Squat Single Leg Extension.
- Chest. exercise. sets. number of reps.
- Shoulders. exercise. sets. number of reps.
- Back. exercise. sets. number of reps.
How can I get body like John Abraham?
These kind of transformations are thus a result of sheer hard work and dedication in terms of training and diet. Let’s have a look at the John Abraham workout and diet plan….Day 1- Chest and Triceps.
|Incline Bench Press||3 sets, 15 reps|
|Dumbell Fly||2 sets, 15 reps|
|Dips||2 sets, 15 reps|
|Tricep Pushdown||3 sets, 15 reps|
How can I get John Cena arms?
John Cena Arms Workout
- Seated One-Arm Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extension: 3-4 sets; 8-10 reps.
- Parallel Bar Dips: 3-4 sets; 8-10 reps.
- Close-Grip Chin or Preacher-Bench EZ-Bar Curl: 3-4 sets; 8-10 reps.
- Standing Alternate Dumbbell Curl (1 curl on each arm per rep): 3-4 sets; 8-10 reps.
Does John Cena still lift?
John Cena may be 40 but he can still lift. John Cena turned 40 years old on Sunday and celebrated by hitting the gym and deadlifting 602 pounds.
What is John Abraham’s diet?
His trick to a healthy bod lies in his balanced diet with equal proportions of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods and he prefers to have dinner before 9 pm to that he can go to bed by 9.30pm and wake up at 4.30 am. For evening snacks, he eats lots of fresh fruits.