What is the best blog plugin for WordPress?
39 Best WordPress Plugins for Blogs in 2022 (Most are FREE)
- MonsterInsights Lite – Best WordPress Google Analytics Plugin.
- WPForms Lite – Top Drag & Drop Form Builder.
- OptinMonster – Must-Have Lead Generation Tool.
- SeedProd – Best Landing Page Builder.
- Smash Balloon – Awesome Social Feeds WordPress Plugin.
How do I post a blog on WordPress?
How to add a new blog post in WordPress
- Step 1: Log in to WordPress. Go to yoursite.com.au/wp-admin and log in with your username and password.
- Step 2: Create a new post.
- Step 3: Enter the title of your new post.
- Step 4: Enter body content.
- Choose a feature image.
- Select tags and categories.
- Hit publish!
Can WordPress be used for blogging?
You’ve likely heard of WordPress. After all, it’s the most popular blogging platform available. However, WordPress isn’t just for blogging. It is a useful content management system and can be used for creating websites with ease.
How do I create a blog post?
Write a new post
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Click New Post .
- Create the post. To check how your post will look when it’s published, click Preview.
- Save or publish your post: To save and not publish: Click Save. To publish: Click Publish.
What is a blog post?
That is, posting articles or new posts, information, sharing the most up-to-date news, opinions and case studies to name but a few. Such entries are known as blog posts.
How to add images to a blog post in WordPress?
How to Add Images to a Blog Post in WordPress. To add an image to a blog post, simply click the plus icon below the block you are writing in and select the “Image” button from the available blocks. Then you can choose to upload an image or select an existing image from your media library: You can also resize the image within WordPress…
Is WordPress easy to write blog posts?
WordPress comes with a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it’s super easy to navigate and write and publish blog posts in no time! We’re going to covercontent, proofreading, images, categories, and more! For most of you, you will have already created your WordPress website and are just looking to write a blog post.
How to publish a blog post in WordPress?
How to Publish a Blog Post in WordPress Note that posts remain in “draft mode” and invisible to everyone but you until you actually click the Publish button. Writing and editing/publishing are two very different tasks, and it’s usually better to accomplish them at different times.