What is the age requirement for Jewel Osco?
Facts About Working at Jewel-Osco Minimum Age to Work at Jewel-Osco: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Jewel Osco?)
Can a 14 year old work at Jewel Osco?
No, must be 16 years old.
How do you apply for a job and get hired?
These ideas can help you get hired quickly:
- Attend a hiring event.
- Apply for a company with multiple openings.
- Use your connections.
- Apply for jobs that closely match your skill set.
- Take a job as a starting point.
- Apply for an internal position.
- Use a recruiter.
- Craft a great cover letter.
How much does Jewel pay in Illinois?
Average Jewel Osco Cashier hourly pay in Illinois is approximately $12.63, which is 11% above the national average.
Does Jewel-Osco do drug test?
Yes, Jewel-Osco conducts a drug test before hiring the employees, during orientation, or even during the interview. The drug test is done on everyone who the company interviews.
What do you wear to a Jewel-Osco interview?
How should I prepare for an interview at Jewel Osco? Dress casual.
Does Tim Hortons hire 15 year olds?
The minimum age to apply for Team Member at Tim Hortons is 16 years old. As a Team Member, you have to prioritize customer satisfaction.
How can I get a new job quickly?
- Get specific with your job search.
- Don’t settle for an imperfect fit.
- Don’t quit your search too quickly.
- Write tailored cover letters.
- Make your resume job-specific.
- Keep it simple and relevant.
- Employment isn’t everything on a well-rounded resume.
- Dress the part — in person and on video.
Are jewel workers unionized?
The union representing Jewel-Osco’s 850 warehouse workers and drivers reached a tentative agreement with the grocery chain late Sunday night, averting a strike. Mary Frances Trucco, a spokeswoman for Jewel, confirmed Monday the grocery chain reached a tentative agreement with the union.
What benefits does Jewel offer?
Most Popular Benefits
- Paid Holidays / Vacation. Employees: 97.
- 401(k) Employees: 92.
- Company Store Discount. Employees: 80.
- Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule. Employees: 39.
- Life Insurance/Disability. Employees: 33.
- Paid Sick Leave. Employees: 29.
- Paid Holiday and Sick Leave. Employees: 20.