What is Kerio Control VPN client?
Kerio VPN. Server offers clients such desktops, notebooks, mobile devices, etc. a secure way to connect to the network. You must enable communication through VPN in Traffic Rules before start configuring the Kerio VPN Server. For more information refer to Configuring traffic rules.
How do I uninstall Kerio VPN client on Mac?
- Download the installation package from Kerio Software Archive.
- Open package installation file (. dmg) and double-click on uninstaller.
- Click Open to overcome the Security warning.
- Type your macOS administrator password.
- Click OK to confirm System Events deletion.
How do I configure Kerio firewall?
Configuring TCP/IP settings in Kerio Control interfaces
- In the Kerio Control administration interface, go to Interfaces.
- Double-click the interface.
- In the Interface Properties dialog box, select the Native mode.
- Click the IPv4.
- In the Configuration drop-down list, select Manual.
How do I set up and configure Kerio Control?
For system requirements go to the product pages.
- Download the Kerio Connect installation file.
- Run the installer.
- Follow the steps in the installation wizard.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
- Perform the initial configuration before you start using Kerio Connect.
How do I run Kerio on Linux?
Running the Kerio Connect engine: sudo service kerio-connect start. Restarting the Kerio Connect engine: sudo service kerio-connect restart. Status of the Kerio Connect engine: sudo service kerio-connect status.
How do I connect to Kerio Control?
To login in Kerio Control Statistics: Launch your web browser and type your Kerio Control address. The address has this pattern: https://server:4081/ where server refers to the name or IP addressAn identifier assigned to devices connected to a TCP/IP network. of Kerio Control, and 4081 represents a web interface port.
How do I start Kerio?
You can use the following commands to start or stop the daemon manually from the terminal:
- Stopping the Kerio Connect engine: sudo service kerio-connect stop.
- Running the Kerio Connect engine: sudo service kerio-connect start.
- Restarting the Kerio Connect engine: sudo service kerio-connect restart.