What is Apple Support PIN?
A Support PIN is a security measure used to verify your identity when you contact Apple Support. Sign in to your Apple ID account page. If prompted, enter the verification code that is sent to your trusted device, or answer your security questions.* Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Support PIN.
How do I find my Apple ID PIN?
Head over to appleid.apple.com and type in your Apple account details. Click on the arrow icon in the password field to sign in. Now, scroll down to the very bottom and you’ll find the Support PIN option right below Sign Out.
How do I reset my Apple ID PIN?
If you can’t change or reset your password
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose to answer your security questions, get an email, or enter your Recovery Key.
- Follow the onscreen steps to reset your password.
How do I get an Apple ID support?
Contact Apple Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
How do I create a support PIN?
Sign in to your Apple ID account page. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Support PIN. Then click Generate PIN from the pop-up window. When you’re prompted, give the four-digit PIN to the Apple Support Advisor you’re working with.
How do I activate my iPhone number?
Set up your phone number
- Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is on.
- Tap Send & Receive.
- In the “You can receive iMessages to and Reply From” section, make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are selected.
How do I use Apple PIN?
Remove the cap and plug your Apple Pencil into the Lightning connector on your iPad. When you see the Pair button, tap it. After you pair your Apple Pencil, it will stay paired until you restart your iPad, turn on Airplane Mode, or pair with another iPad. Just pair your Apple Pencil again when you’re ready to use it.
How do I change my Apple ID registered number?
Change your Apple ID to a different mobile phone number
- Sign out of every Apple service and device that uses your Apple ID.
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
- In the Sign-In and Security section, click Apple ID.
- Enter the mobile phone number that you want to use as your Apple ID, then select Change Apple ID.