What is a good game to get to know someone?
Seated Adult Icebreakers
- Just Five Things – This icebreaker is so versatile and can work for any group.
- Two Truths and a Lie – Have each person write down two things that are true and one thing that is a lie about them.
- Origin Map – Get or draw a giant map of the world and have each person write where they were born.
How do you get kids to know each other?
Get to Know You Games for Kids
- Kiss the Kids! For this easy getting-to-know-you activity for kids, you will need some chocolate kisses and a set of age-appropriate questions.
- Name Tapping.
- My Bear.
- Our Names Book.
- Cocktail Party.
- Seven Word Biographies.
- Pillow Toss Name Game.
How do you do icebreakers for kids?
Ice Breaker Games
- A Great Wind Blows. This is a noisy, running around game which works well as an ice-breaker.
- Find Your Partner.
- Flag of Me.
- Getting to Know You.
- Ice Breaker Bingo.
- Make a Name Book.
- My Bear.
- My Favourite Things.
How do you get to know your students Games?
Open class speaking activities
- Time bomb name game. This is a fun, quick activity for students to remember each other’s name.
- Beach ball toss. Before class, write icebreaker questions over a beach ball in permanent marker.
- Candy pass.
- Sit down if…
- Speed dating.
How can I make my introduction interesting?
20 Creative Ways to Introduce Yourself
- “I’m shy, please come say hi.”
- A name is worth a thousand conversations.
- Highlight something that makes you unique.
- Start with a pop culture reference.
- Confess your nickname.
- Let the way you dress reflect who you are.
- Make a T-shirt.
- Make a “business” card.