What inspired you to apply for this job?
Your career goals and plans for the future. Your enthusiasm and motivation, if you are hired. The most appealing part of the job or company to you.
Why do you believe you are suitable for this role?
Interviewer: “Why do you think you are qualified for this position?” OK answer: “I am qualified for this position because I have the skills you need and the experience to back it up.” Better answer: “I believe I am the most qualified for the job because I have completed 15 years in this field.
Why are you the best candidate for this job?
My skill set is a perfect match for the job requirements. In particular, my sales skills and managerial experience make me an ideal candidate for the position. For example, at my last job, I managed a sales team of five employees, and we had the top sales record of our company branch.
How do you handle pressure in your life?
Organise your time add
- Identify your best time of day, and do the important tasks that need the most energy and concentration at that time.
- Make a list of things you have to do.
- Set smaller and more achievable targets.
- Vary your activities.
- Try not to do too much at once.
- Take breaks and take things slowly.
How can you handle stress?
If you regularly make time for fun and relaxation, you’ll be in a better place to handle life’s stressors.
- Set aside leisure time.
- Do something you enjoy every day.
- Keep your sense of humor.
- Take up a relaxation practice.
- Don’t over-commit yourself.
- Prioritize tasks.
- Break projects into small steps.
What can you contribute to our company?
I can contribute my organizational skills and my ability to work well in a group. I have the experience, contacts, and knowledge to contribute to the rapid growth of this business • Vision. I am experienced in the areas this company needs to grow, and my ability to plan ahead will help facilitate that growth.
Why you should be selected?
With this question, your interviewer is asking you to sell him on you and your status as the best person for the position. Make his job easier by convincing him that: You can do the work and deliver exceptional results. You will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team.
What are the warning signs of stress?
What are the warning signs and symptoms of emotional stress?
- Heaviness in your chest, increased heart rate or chest pain.
- Shoulder, neck or back pain; general body aches and pains.
- Grinding your teeth or clenching your jaw.
- Shortness of breath.
- Feeling tired, anxious, depressed.
How do you handle stress Example answer?
Examples of the Best Answers
- Example Answer #1. Pressure is very important to me.
- Example Answer #2. I try to react to situations rather than to stress.
- Example Answer #3. I actually work better under pressure, and I’ve found that I enjoy working in a challenging environment.
- Example Answer #4.