What can you do in Brooklyn on a rainy day?
Brooklyn Museum. 1,611. Art Galleries • Historic Sites.
What can kids do in Brooklyn on a rainy day?
Top 10 Best rainy day kids in Brooklyn, NY
- Pier 2 at Brooklyn Bridge Park. 4.3 mi. 46 reviews.
- Fairytale Island. 4.8 mi. 54 reviews.
- Shipwrecked. 3.5 mi. 184 reviews.
- Puppetworks. 2.6 mi. Performing Arts.
- Brooklyn Children’s Museum. 1.5 mi. 190 reviews.
- SPYSCAPE. 8.2 mi. 316 reviews.
- Twinkle Playspace. 4.5 mi.
- Laser Bounce. 5.4 mi.
What to do in New York at night when it’s raining?
Note: We try to keep everything current, but please call the venue first to make sure they are open before heading there.
- Give Rock Climbing a Go.
- Go to an Ice Skating Rink.
- Take a Hot Tub Boat Tour.
- Hit the Bowling Lanes.
- Make Furry Friends at a Cat Cafe.
- Luxuriate with a Spa Treatment.
- Attend Broadway Theatre.
What can I do with my 1 year old on a rainy day?
Rainy day activities for 1 year olds at home.
What to do with preschoolers when it rains?
30 Fun Things to Do with Your Kids on a Rainy Day
- Make your own slime. It’s easy, we promise.
- Camp in the great indoors.
- Make marshmallow play dough.
- Create an indoor obstacle course.
- Bake the world’s best chocolate chip cookies.
- Make a papier-mâché bowl.
- Have a movie marathon.
- Make your own fidget spinner.
What can you do on a boring rainy day?
Top 20 Rainy Day Activities
- Make a pillow fort. The classic living room fort that sparks the creative engineer inside us all.
- Bake something delicious. Baking doesn’t have to be unhealthy.
- Games. Board games.
- Venture out of the house. Go to a museum or aquarium.
- Play dates.
- Movie marathon.
- Arts and crafts.
What are the best rainy day activities for kids in NYC?
The aquarium is open daily from 10am to 3:30pm. One of the best rainy day activities for kids in NYC is a trip to the bowling alley. While there are many different choices to pick from, one neat location is Bowlmor Lanes in Times Square.
What to do in Brooklyn when it rains?
VR World is open on Thursday from 12 pm to 8 pm, Fridays and Saturdays from 1 pm to 9 pm, and Sundays from 12 pm to 8 pm. The Brooklyn Children’s Museum is a great place to escape a rainy day.
What to do in Brooklyn with kids?
Visiting the vintage Jane’s Carousel in DUMBO at Brooklyn Bridge Park is one of the most iconic things to do in Brooklyn with kids. First created in 1922, this amazing carousel was painstakingly restored over years and installed in a newly built pavilion in 2011.
What to do in Prospect Park in Brooklyn?
Created in the same vein as Manhattan’s famed Central Park, Prospect Park is the backyard for many Brooklyn families. Join Brooklynites by bringing a picnic and letting the kids run, jump and play. Families can explore the nature preserve, go fishing or even join a communal lawn game.