What can make a person smile?
TETLEY SMILE CHALLENGE: TOP 50 THINGS MOST LIKELY TO MAKE YOU SMILE
- Seeing an old friend.
- Hearing a song that reminds you of your past.
- A bit of good news for a loved one/friend.
- Getting a thank you from someone.
- Doing something that makes someone else laugh/smile.
- Eating comfort food.
How do you Tarif someone?
- May I be so bold as to compliment your + (dress/hair/outfit/etc.)?
- You are looking beautiful/handsome today.
- May I pay you a compliment? You really look beautiful/handsome/elegant/etc. today.
- I hope you don’t mind, but you are looking beautiful/handsome today.
What to say to encourage him?
Encouraging Words to Say to Your Boyfriend
- Life without you is meaningless.
- I am proud to have you.
- I have complete faith you will make it.
- I thank God for bringing you into my life, you are such an awesome person.
- Life is more fun with you by my side.
- I am proud of you.
- My dear, I love you so much.
- It’s a blessing to come back home to you.
How do you say someone is good?
So here’s a hundred ready-made compliments to try out yourself:
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
What does a person I admire mean?
If you hold someone in high esteem or look up to someone, you admire that person. If you ask four-year-olds who they most admire, they are likely to list their mom, dad, and grandparents — or superheroes and comic book characters. The verb admire also means to look at with wonder and pleasure.
How do you boost someone’s mood?
How to Cheer Someone Up: 51 Ways to Make a Friend Smile
- Ask Them If They Want Help. First off, find out if the person you’re trying to cheer up actually wants your help!
- Simply Be There for Them.
- Take On a Creative Project Together.
- Leave Your Friend a Handwritten Note.
- Swing the Blues Away.
- Go Get Some Ice Cream.
- Do Whatever They Want to Do.
- Volunteer Together.
Does admire mean love?
Physical beauty, for example, is something that can arouse admiration and desire. These feelings can be really intense. They generate so much admiration that sometimes we end up mixing these feelings with love. “To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind.”