What are the top 10 disorders?
Read on to see the top 10 diseases causing the most deaths worldwide, according to the World Health Organization (WHO) .
- Ischemic heart disease, or coronary artery disease.
- Lower respiratory infections.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Trachea, bronchus, and lung cancers.
- Diabetes mellitus.
What are the main types of disorder?
Some of the main groups of mental disorders are:
- mood disorders (such as depression or bipolar disorder)
- anxiety disorders.
- personality disorders.
- psychotic disorders (such as schizophrenia)
- eating disorders.
- trauma-related disorders (such as post-traumatic stress disorder)
- substance abuse disorders.
What is the least common disorder?
Rare Mental Health Conditions
- Khyâl Cap. Khyâl cap or “wind attacks” is a syndrome found among Cambodians in the United States and Cambodia.
- Clinical Lycanthropy.
- Depersonalization/Derealization Disorder.
- Diogenes Syndrome.
- Stendhal Syndrome.
- Alien Hand Syndrome.
Is ADHD a personality disorder?
Background. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and borderline personality disorder (BPD) are common psychiatric disorders with prevalences of about 5% for ADHD)  and about 1–2% for BPD . BPD is classified as a personality disorder.
What are the 10 personality disorders?
The federal government will be opening a new COVID-19 testing site in New Jersey. A man and a woman were both shot in the head and are in critical condition, police say. A 14-year-old boy is in stable condition after a shooting in Olney, police say. Police
What are the most common personality disorders?
Antisocial personality disorder
What are the different personality disorders?
Coming soon. This audio is not yet available. Borderline Personality Disorder is one of the most stigmatised and misunderstood mental health conditions. It affects a significant number of people in the community, a large proportion of them having suffered trauma early in life.
What are the four types of eating disorders?
Types of Eating Disorders Anorexia Nervosa. Anorexia is the most well-known eating disorder. When people think or talk about eating disorders,… Bulimia Nervosa. Like anorexia, bulimia tends to develop in adolescents and young adults and is more common in women. Diabulimia. Diabulimia is the