What are the duties of front desk supervisor?
Front Office Supervisors lead and perform all front desk duties including check-ins, checkouts, reservations, guest phone messages and special requests. Supervisors ensure that guests experience a great stay.
What is the work of a supervisor in hotel?
A hotel supervisor is generally responsible for ensuring the operations at the front desk are running smoothly, that guests are checked in and out, and assigned appropriate rooms. The supervisor also helps to resolve any problems, make reservations, and monitor the cash flow of the front desk.
How can I be a good front desk supervisor?
Front Desk Supervisor Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Management skills.
- Ability to quickly solve problems.
- Organization skills.
- Experience in customer relations.
What is desk control supervisor in hotel?
Responsible for all calls coming to the Desk and to convey the right message to the right person. Maintaining records related to day to day operations of Housekeeping. Follow up with concerned departments in case of guest requests/ complaints.
What tasks do receptionists perform?
A receptionist’s daily tasks will involve:
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Booking meetings.
- Arranging couriers.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing post.
What should I say in a supervisor interview?
Supervisor Interview Questions
- Have you hired an employee?
- How would your previous direct reports describe your supervision style?
- Has your supervision style changed over time?
- How do you resolve disputes between employees?
- How would you describe your leadership style?
What is GRE in front office?
Front Desk – Guest Relation Executive (GRE)
What is floor supervisor in hotel?
Floor Supervisors are usually employed by hotels and are responsible for keeping hotel premises clean and organized, supervising housekeeping activity, coordinating room attendants, ensuring guest satisfaction and solving complaints.
What is the SOP for entering a guest room?
SOP for Entering the Guest Room Leave the DND (Do not Disturb) rooms undisturbed. Knock the door with knuckles and announce in pleasant voice, “Housekeeping…”. Wait for five seconds to hear the guest’s response. In case of no response, announce the same again.
What are the duties of a front desk receptionist at a hotel?
Hotel Receptionist Job Duties
- Greet all guests and assist them with check-in and check-out.
- Maintain a positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Respond to all guest questions and requests.
- Answer and forward phone calls.
- Manage guest bookings and reservations.
- Keep a tidy and orderly workspace.
What are the duties of a hotel front desk?
Checking guests in and out.
What are the responsibilities of a hotel supervisor?
Greet and register guests
How to work front desk at a hotel?
Communicate Sales and Promotions
What is the job of a hotel supervisor?
Meeting and greeting guests with a warm welcome.