What are key areas of development?
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Ethics and Integrity.
- Innovation and Continuous Learning.
- Emotional Intelligence.
What is your professional development plan?
A professional development plan documents the goals, required skill and competency development, and objectives a staff member will need to accomplish in order to support continuous improvement and career development. In addition, all staff members should have a “living” professional development plan in place.
What are areas of development at work?
7 Key employee development areas
- Communication skills.
- Bonus: Conflict Resolution, Tactfulness, Work ethic.
- Leadership Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Creativity Skills.
- Bonus: Stress Management.
What are the key areas of development in early childhood?
Important areas of early childhood development
- Social and emotional.
- Movement/physical development.
- Cognitive (learning, thinking, problem-solving)
How do you write a professional development plan?
There are 9 steps to completing a PDP:
- Assess where you are now.
- Identify your specific career goals.
- Gather information.
- Identify what professional skills you already have and which you need to work on.
- Choose how you will accomplish your goals.
- Develop a timeline for accomplishing your specific targets and goals.
What are the weaknesses of a leader?
Types of leadership weaknesses
- Separating or standing apart from your team.
- Being overly critical.
- Micromanaging employees.
- Requiring constant contact.
- Acting without integrity.
- Failing to set clear expectations.
- Failing to set clear goals or objectives.
- Providing ineffective feedback.
How do you write a personal development plan for an essay?
Writing a Personal Development Plan
- Set yourself goals.
- Prioritise those goals.
- Set yourself deadlines for when you want to achieve them.
- Recognise threats and opportunities.
- Develop your skills or increase your knowledge.
- Use your support network.
- Measure your progress.
What are the 5 principles of development?
The principles are: 1. Development is Continuous 2. Development is Gradual 3. Development is Sequential 4. Rate of Development Varies Person to Person 5. Development Proceeds from General to Specific 6. Most Traits are Correlated in Development and Others.