Is there anything to do in Greensboro?
25 Best Things to Do in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Weatherspoon Art Museum. © Weatherspoon Art Museum.
- Greensboro Science Center.
- Greensboro Historical Museum.
- Greensboro Children’s Museum.
- The Greensboro Arboretum.
- Guilford Courthouse National Military Park.
- Undercurrent Restaurant.
- 1618 Seafood Grille.
How do I spend a day in Greensboro NC?
The 20 Best Things to Do in Greensboro, NC for First Timers
- International Civil Rights Center & Museum.
- The Bog Garden at Benjamin Park.
- Wet ‘n Wild Emerald Pointe.
- Le Bauer Park.
- Greensboro Coliseum Complex.
- Antique Market Place.
- Carolina Theater.
What is there to do in the Triad this weekend?
Greensboro & Winston-Salem
- North Carolina Zoo.
- Old Salem Museums & Gardens.
- Mount Airy “Mayberry”
- Yadkin Valley Wineries.
- Seagrove Pottery.
- Furnitureland South.
What’s the number one attraction in North Carolina?
The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the top attraction in North Carolina and a must-visit place during your trip. With over 12 million visitors every year, it’s the most visited national park in the US.
Is Greensboro a nice place to live?
The city’s real estate prices and cost of living are below both state and national averages. Plus, Greensboro’s temperate weather and abundance of free outdoor parks, trails, and lakes make it a great place for budget-friendly fun. In fact, it’s recognized as one of the best-run cities in America!
How far is Greensboro from the beach?
Greensboro is one of North Carolina’s inland cities, situated roughly 200 miles off the Atlantic Coast.
Can you see mountains from Greensboro?
Greensboro’s landscape is rather flat, but the mountain majesty that is the Blue Ridge Parkway is just a couple of hours away. You can hike to breathtaking overlooks, play in waterfalls, see beautiful fall colors, or just head up for a picnic and a change of scenery.
Is Greensboro in the mountains?
The city of Greensboro lies among the rolling hills of North Carolina’s Piedmont, midway between the state’s Blue Ridge and Great Smoky Mountains to the west and the Atlantic beaches and Outer Banks to the east.
What are the top attractions in Greensboro NC?
The Weatherspoon Art Museum, one of the top Greensboro attractions, is located at the University of North Carolina and is home to one of the largest collections of modern and contemporary art in the Southeast.
What are the best places to visit in NC?
1. International Civil Rights Center & Museum The museum places the story within the broader context of the Jim Crow South and many of the events that defined the… 2. Greensboro Science Center The GSC is dedicated to the conservation of species and habitats through on site programs, community awareness, field… 3. Tanger Family Bicentennial Garden
What to do with a family in Greensboro NC?
2 Greensboro Science Center. The Greensboro Science Center consists of three popular family-friendly attractions (an aquarium, a museum, and a zoo), and it is one of the most visited tourist destinations in Greensboro.
What is the Greensboro Historical Museum?
The Greensboro Historical Museum is dedicated to preserving and presenting the history of the Piedmont area of North Carolina, particularly that of Greensboro and Guilford County, and it celebrates the city’s local heritage and culture.