Is 90000 a good salary in California?
It depends on your meaning of a “decent life” as the California is considered to be expensive in cost of living and Los Angeles rents are has expensive real estate and even rents are high. However 90k should be adequate for a reasonable living.
What is the cheapest city to live in California?
7 cheapest places to live in California (that are actually cool)
How do you assess a neighborhood?
How to Evaluate Your Neighborhood
- Talk to the Neighbors. If, by any chance, you see some neighbors on the street or in their yards, while you are viewing the house, try to talk to them.
- Google the Street Address.
- Visit the Neighborhood Day and Night.
- Check the Crime Rates.
- Proximity to Work.
- Evaluate the Schools.
- Check the Neighborhood Amenities.
What are good Neighbours to us?
What Qualities Make a Good Neighbor?
- Giving. You know that saying–’do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Friendly. You don’t always have to go above and beyond to be a decent neighbor.
- Tidy. No one likes a messy neighbor.
- Quiet (ish)
How can I check the crime rate in my area?
Our Top 5 Online Neighborhood Safety Tools
- CrimeReports. This map-based site shows you up-to-date data on crimes that have recently occurred in your area.
- Family Watchdog.
- ADT Go.
Is 100K salary good in California?
The folks at the personal finance site GoBankingRates.com looked at where a $100K income would be considered “good” in America’s 50 largest cities. Eight of the cities are in California, and it likely comes as no shock to those who live in the Golden State that $100,000 doesn’t go too far.
What city has the highest crime rate?
Detroit, MI remains in the number one spot as the most violent city in America for the second straight year with a violent crime rate of 19.5 per 1,000 population, and the chance of being a violent crime victim is 1 in 51. The city reported 13,088 violent crimes last year, down 3% from the prior year.
What is the most dangerous city in California?
What are the characteristics of a neighborhood?
These are some of the most important qualities in a great neighborhood:
- It has lots of trees.
- You can move around in it without a car.
- You can find essentials nearby.
- It is safe.
- It offers easy access to medical care.
- It offers a variety of housing types.
- It provides a full range of public services.
- It looks appealing.
How do you tell if an area is up and coming?
An increase in co-working spaces, organic grocery stores, or trendy restaurants usually indicate an area is up-and-coming. Look at areas close to subway or bus lines, or bridges and major highways. Other clues are: architectural character, and a slow, steady decrease in number of days properties are on the market.
What is a middle class income in California?
An annual income of between two and seven times the California Poverty Measure is considered middle class, Ms. Therefore, she estimates a middle class income in Los Angeles County for a family of four that rents a home to be between $65,030 and $227,605.
What salary is middle class in California?
US Household Income by Tier
How do you know if a neighborhood is good?
Here are the top five ways to know if a potential neighborhood is safe.
- Use a crime mapping service.
- Check the National Sex Offender Public Website.
- Check out the number of homes for sale in the area.
- Tour the neighborhood and look at the conditions.
- Talk to people already in the area.
What new things would you like to have in your Neighbourhood?
11 Smart Things to Look For in a New Neighborhood
- LOW NOISE. It’s easy to overlook noise as a factor when choosing a home.
- GOOD SCHOOLS. Even if you don’t have kids, it’s good to look into the quality of your future home’s school district.
- RETAIL NECESSITIES.
- EMERGENCY SERVICES.
- LOTS OF TREES.
- AN EASY WAY TO GET TO WORK.
How dangerous is Compton?
Property crime rate, per 1,000 residents, is 26.64. The national median is 24. Knowing this, Compton has a higher crime rate than the national crime rate, making it an incredibly “dangerous” city.
Is Rancho Cucamonga dangerous?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Rancho Cucamonga is 1 in 44. Based on FBI crime data, Rancho Cucamonga is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to California, Rancho Cucamonga has a crime rate that is higher than 62% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.