How fast does a Honda Accord go from 0 to 60?
2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T Pros and Cons
|SPECIFICATIONS||2021 Honda Accord 2.0T Sport|
|LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT||192.2 x 73.3 x 57.1 in|
|0-60 MPH||5.5 sec|
|QUARTER MILE||14.1 sec @ 100.4 mph|
What cars go 0-60 in under 7 seconds?
20 Cars Under $30,000 That Go 0 To 60 In Under 7 Seconds
- 1 2018 Dodge Charger ($28,995)
- 2 2018 Ford Mustang ($25,680)
- 3 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ($25,905)
- 4 2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI ($26,415)
- 5 2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth ($28,195)
- 6 2019 Buick Regal Sportback ($24,990)
- 7 2018 Mini Cooper S ($25,900)
Is the Accord 2.0 t fast?
Although the gone-after-2020 6-speed manual is fun, the Honda Accord 2.0T is faster with the automatic, Motor Trend reports. With it, the sedan goes 0-60 mph in 5.7 seconds.
What is a good 0-60 time for a car?
Generally speaking, a fast 0-60 mph time would be within the 1 to 3 second range, seeing as this is where most high-end sports, performance and racing cars clock in at. Times can float around this, generally above the 3 second range, but most of the world’s fastest cars will fall into this category.
What is the quickest car 0 to 60?
The Koenigsegg Gemera is the world’s quickest production car that hits the 0-60 mph mark within 1.9 seconds. It’s the very first four-seater by Koenigsegg and the world’s first Mega-GT that weighs 4,079 pounds.
What’s the fastest legal street car?
Here are the fastest road-legal production cars of all time
- 2005 Bugatti Veyron – 253mph.
- 2007 Shelby Supercars Ultimate Aero – 256.18mph.
- 2010 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport – 267.857mph.
- 2014 Hennessey Venom GT – 270.49mph.
- 2017 Koenigsegg Agera RS – 277.87mph.
- 2019 Bugatti Chiron – 304.77mph.
- 2020 SSC Tuatara – 316.11mph.
Is Accord faster than Civic?
Unless you get the high-performance Civic Type R, the Accord has more powerful engines than the Civic. The standard engine in the Accord is a turbocharged 1.5-liter four-cylinder that makes 192 horsepower. While Honda offers the Accord with a hybrid powertrain, the Civic is only available with gas-powered engines.
What is the fastest Accord?
That title goes to the 8th generation Accord, which was produced from 2008 – 2012. Some of these were equipped with a 3.0-litre V6 engine which produced 278 horsepower and 252 lb. -ft of torque. For reference that is as quick as an E36 BMW M3 and much less expensive.