How do you use Proactiv Deep Cleansing Body Wash?
- Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days.
- apply to dampened skin and gently massage.
- rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- pat dry.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application use.
- may need to shake product before use.
How do you use Proactiv acne body wash?
Proactiv’s Acne Body Wash helps clear and prevent body acne with 2% salicylic acid. Gently massage into dampened skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and then pat dry. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, use every other day instead.
Does Proactiv work on body acne?
A premium body wash for body acne The Proactiv Acne Body Wash is the premium choice for dealing with body acne. It includes smooth exfoliating beads that gently lift away dead skin cells to help keep them away from your pores, while its special formula uses salicylic acid to help unclog pores and reduce oiliness.
Does Proactiv work on chest acne?
For chest and body acne specifically, just add the Proactiv Acne Body Wash to your skincare routine every time you shower. It contains salicylic acid and glycolic acid to reduce oiliness, unclog pores, and remove dead skin cells so you can show off your chest with confidence.
Do you wash off proactiv Step 2?
Do not rinse off. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application use. If going outside, use a sunscreen.
In what order do you use proactive?
Quick start guide
- STEP 1: cleanse | daily am & pm. Renewing Cleanser. Washes away excess oil, dirt and other impurities and smooth exfoliating beads remove dead skin cells.
- STEP 2: Tone | daily am & pm. Revitalizing Toner.
- STEP 3: treat | daily am & pm. Repairing Treatment.
Can I use Proactiv on butt?
Proactiv Acne Body Wash: is another way to keep body breakouts, including butt acne, at bay. It contains salicylic acid and glycolic acid to reduce oiliness, unclog pores, and remove dead skin cells.