How do you say beautiful picture?
- What a stunning view !!! Beauty at its best… Excellent Drama of colors!!!
- Amazing, I have never seen a photo like this.
- Expressions !! Gorgeous !! Pretty beautiful !!!
- In nature, light creates color.
- This picture is better than better.
- The beauty has no boundaries in this picture.
- Perfect click without any doubt.
What is the longest word with one syllable?
Is there any word without a vowel?
Words with no vowels Cwm and crwth do not contain the letters a, e, i, o, u, or y, the usual vowels (that is, the usual symbols that stand for vowel sounds) in English. Shh, psst, and hmm do not have vowels, either vowel symbols or vowel sounds.
How do you describe a picture description?
Here are our top tips for describing a photo or a picture in an exam.
- Don’t: Panic if you don’t know the words for all the things in the picture.
- What is in the picture? In the picture I can see
- Say what is happening with the present continuous. The man is …ing.
- Where in the picture?
- If something isn’t clear.
What are synonyms for beautiful?
What are the vowels words?
All English words are written with vowel letters in them. These letters are vowels in English: A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes Y. It is said that Y is “sometimes” a vowel, because the letter Y represents both vowel and consonant sounds.
Which is the hardest word in English?
As a follow up to our article on confusing words, here are ten of the most difficult words in English.
- Literally. If you know a language purist, watch out.
- Irregardless (instead of regardless)
What is the longest word without a vowel?