How do you make a good Clash of Clans layout?
- Try not to place mortars right next to resources, as their weak spot will give it a disadvantage.
- Put a small Bomb at a slight distance from where you put your Gold Mines and Elixir Collectors.
- Watch the corners, as staggering walls can help keep one wall breaker from breaking into multiple compartments.
What is the best base setup in Clash of Clans?
59 second suggested clip1:1313:12Best Bases for Every Town Hall Level (Clash of Clans) – YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipAnd war base because now you can store two bases to be honest you could interchangeably. Use theMoreAnd war base because now you can store two bases to be honest you could interchangeably. Use the farming and trophy bases. They all protect your storages.
What is the best way to build defense in Clash of Clans?
- Place your Town Hall and Clan Castle in the center in order to provide maximum protection.
- Put your storages on the first layer of walls, more preferably on the outside.
- Do not put storages near the core as this will reduce the capability to defend the Town Hall.
What is the best base in Clash of clans?
Best TH6 Bases with Links for COC Clash of Clans 2021 – Town Hall Level 6 Layouts. Town Hall upgrade till the 6th level will take 4 days and will cost 750,000 gold coins. After that there will be a visual change: Town Hall walls become adorned with the gold posts and rods. On this level 4 new constructions and 2 traps become available: Gold Mine, Elixir Collector, Mortar, Wizard Tower as well as 2 Spring Traps and 25 Wall units.
What is the best attack strategy in Clash of clans?
Lure and ninja Clan Castle troops and Heroes (more about that in the general tips)
What is the best defense in Clash of clans?
– 1 Baby Drag, 1 Witch, 1 Valk – 1 Baby Drag, 2 Valks, and Wizard – 1 Baby Drag, Witch, and 2 Wizards
What is Builder Base in Clash of clans?
– The first cycle governs the number of Gems you receive from an obstacle in your Home Village. – The second cycle governs the number of Gems you receive from the original obstacles in the Builder Base (i.e. – The third cycle governs the number of Gems you receive from spawned obstacles in the Builder Base (i.e.