How do you elaborate an answer?
Mainly start with an introduction then elaborate the important points asked in the question then slowly ends up with the conclusion or opinion. Also understand the question properly and then start writing. Try to make notes and never rely on single source for making notes.
What’s a deep question?
Here are 15 of the best deep questions to ask:
- Are you living a meaningful life?
- What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
- When is it acceptable, if ever, to disobey the law?
- What do you want your final words to be?
- What inspires you the most?
- What do you think are the 5 most beautiful things in the world?
What is light short answer?
Light is a form of electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength which can be detected by the human eye. It is a small part of the electromagnetic spectrum and radiation given off by stars like the sun. Animals can also see light.
What is an honest question?
An honest question is one where you are ready to accept answers, even if they are uncomfortable, and/or ones you may not like on first reading. An honest answer is one that tells truth from the perspective of the one answering, even if that doesn’t match the conventional wisdom of those reading it.
Is am a question and answers?
Do you need help?
- Are you from England? → Yes, I am. I are.
- Is she nice? → Yes, she am. she are.
- Are the friends at school? → Yes, they am.
- Is the dog in the garden? → Yes, it am.
- Are you 12? → No, I am not.
- Is your school bag black? → Yes, it am.
- Is he a teacher? → Yes, he am.
- Are your parents from Italy? → No, they am not.
What is 21 questions the game?
The 21 Questions Game is basically a way of getting to know someone better. At its core the game is just asking and answering questions. So if you want to simply ask and answer the questions below, that works. But if you would like to gamify the questions, below are some different ways to play the 21 Questions Game.
How do you make a liar confess?
How to get someone to tell you the truth
- Meet one-to-one. Nobody confesses to a crowd.
- Don’t be accusatory.
- Don’t ask questions; create a monologue.
- the problem.
- Cultivate short-term thinking.
- lie, they will clam up.
- Hold up your hand if they deny they are lying to indicate they need to stop talking.
- Do not accuse; use a presumptive question.
How do you elaborate a topic sentence?
For each general topic sentence, write specific supporting details in the lines provided. Add more lines if you need them. One or two sample details have already been supplied for you.
How do you make someone honest?
Here are 5 essential elements:
- Know yourself and your intentions. To be honest with someone else, we must know ourselves.
- Make your actions match your words.
- Be sincere about your reactions.
- Be open to feedback.
- Accept your partner as a separate person.