How do you cite a video in APA 6th edition?
If available, find the following to include in your citation:
- Name of the individual(s) or group who uploaded the video. If it’s an individual, use their real name.
- Video uploader’s screen name.
- Date attached to the video (including year, month, date)
- Title of the video.
- URL of the video’s webpage.
How do you cite a TV documentary?
- Title of programme (in italics).
- Year produced (in round brackets).
- Broadcast date (day/month).
How do you cite a Netflix documentary in APA?
Netflix Movie Title. Directed by First name Last name, performance by First name Last name*, Production Company, Year published. Netflix. URL (without https:// or https://).
Can you cite a TV show?
To cite an episode of a TV show in MLA style, list the episode title, the name of the show (in italics), the names and roles of any relevant contributors, the season and episode numbers, main production company, and year. In an in-text citation, cite the name of the episode in quotation marks.
How do you in-text cite a documentary?
To cite a documentary in a reference entry in MLA style 8th edition include the following elements:
- Contributor(s) name, label: Start with the action of the key contributor (Directed by, Performed by, Produced by, etc.), follow with the name.
- Title of the documentary: Titles are italicized when independent.
How do you quote a statement?
Proper Punctuation – Quotes
- If you start by telling who said it, use a comma and then the first quotation mark.
- If you put the quote first and then tell who said it, use a comma at the end of the sentence, and then the second quotation mark.
- Punctuation always goes inside the quotation marks if it is a direct quote.
How do you cite a documentary in APA 7th edition?
Here is the basic format for a reference list entry of a documentary in APA style 7th edition: Director(s) of the documentary. (Year of publication). Title of the film [Format].
How do you in-text cite a video?
Basically, you will want to cite in-text whatever appears first in the citation on your Works Cited page. If you are referencing a specific part of the video, MLA format also requires that you specify the time in the video when that part begins. In-text citation with author: (Last name, – .