How do I sell my Canadian coin collection?
For a very valuable collection, you could contact an auction house; for all others, you can either sell your coins privately or to a dealer. Contact a dealer first if you want to discuss more than just a few coins, and make it clear if you don’t intend to sell—there might be an assessment or consultation fee.
What is a 1969 Canadian quarter worth?
|Krause number||KM# 62b|
|Currency rate||0.25 CAD = 0.20 USD|
|Period||Queen Elizabeth II (1953 – 2022)|
Who will buy my coin collection?
Best places to sell coins online
- CoinsForSale.com Only 5% to sell. No listing fee.
- Heritage Auctions 10% fee. Consignment program.
- Ebay 12.35% + $. 030 fee, plus listing fees.
- Apmex Well known. But won’t pay until after you’ve shipped your coins.
- Modern Coin Mart Won’t pay you until after you’ve sent them your coins.
Are coin collections worth anything?
The most valuable coins are sold primarily at auction, and due to their scarcity, once a specimen sells, another may not be available for decades. When building your collection or taking your collection in a new path, it can be more rewarding to start with more readily available coins that still offer excellent value.
How much is a 1973 Canadian Mountie quarter worth?
While this scarce ‘Large Bust’ variety is valuable, the regular Mountie quarters are worth only 25 cents!
How much is a 1989 Canadian dollar coin worth?