How do I redeem my MTR ticket?
Click “Redeem” on MTR Mobile and you may check out the available rewards. The redeemed reward(s) will be added to “My Reward” with collection details. Download MTR Mobile now to learn more about redemption details!
How do you get MTR points?
With MTR Mobile, earning MTR Points has never been so easy! Register MTR Mobile and earn MTR Points from daily travel, or while spending in MTR Malls and Station Shops, buying any MTR souvenirs or tickets via MTR Mobile. You can redeem accumulated points for free rides and other rewards.
How do I redeem my Octopus points?
- Log in to the Octopus App.
- Tap “Consumption Vouchers”
- Select your registered Octopus Card.
- Tap “Spending details”
What are MTR points?
With MTR Points on MTR Mobile, users are able to earn points through daily travel, spending in MTR Malls and Station Shops, and buying any MTR souvenirs or tickets via MTR Mobile. Users are able to redeem accumulated points for free rides and other rewards.
How do I link my octopus to the MTR app?
Simply tap your Octopus over the Fare Deducting Reader at the entry or exit gate of any MTR station. To make your life easier, we allow you to continue using your Octopus until it has a residual value of -HK$35 or below.
How many MTR Points can be earned with HK $1 spent on riding the MTR?
Registered Users will earn 5 MTR Points for every HK$1 actual fare spent daily.
How do I link my Octopus to the MTR app?
How much do you need to spend at MTR Shops by electronic payment to earn MTR points?
A maximum of 6 electronic stamps can be collected under each category to earn up to 24,000 extra points. Click here for a list of selected shops under each category. The required amount of spending at MTR Shops is HK$30 or above.
How do I claim HK 5000?
$5000 CVS Registration Procedure
- English Name as shown on Hong Kong Identity Card.
- Hong Kong Identity Card number and date of issue.
- An SMS-enabled local mobile phone number.
- The related number of the stored value facility account for receiving consumption vouchers.
Can I still apply for consumption voucher?
The Government’s Consumption Voucher Scheme (the Scheme) registration is now closed.
How do you pay for the bus on the Octopus app?
- Step 1 Open the Octopus App and select Octopus Wallet.
- Step 2 Select “Transfer Out” to transfer from Octopus Wallet to Smart Octopus in Samsung Pay.
- Step 3 Select “Samsung Pay Octopus”.
- Step 4 Enter the transfer amount and use your selected authentication method to authorise the transaction.