How do I put a picture on my Facebook profile?
To upload a new profile picture or choose an existing one:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap Select Profile Picture or Video.
- Choose a photo or add a frame.
- Tap Save when you’re ready to post your new profile picture. You can also edit your photo before posting.
How do I change my profile picture on Facebook from my camera roll?
Changing Your Picture in the Facebook App for Android If you want to upload a new photo using the Facebook app for Android, tap your current profile picture and select “Edit Profile Picture.” Select a photo from your library or tap the “Camera” icon to take a new one.
Why can’t I upload my profile picture on Facebook?
If you’re having trouble changing your profile picture, here are some things you can try: If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, make sure you’re using the latest version. If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, close out of the app and reopen. Wait and try changing your profile picture later.
How do I make a picture my profile picture?
From the Android App Tap the icon that looks like a person. Select the “Edit” option in your existing profile photo. Choose “Select Profile Picture“. Navigate to and select the photo you wish to use for your profile.
What does a blank profile picture on Facebook mean?
This occurs when a Facebook User has his/her profile settings set so that their facebook profile is “Private”, which means that ONLY their Facebook “Friends” and/or the “Friends of their Friends” are able to view their Facebook profile.
How do I change my profile picture on Facebook 2021?
From the Android App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the icon that looks like a person.
- Select the “Edit” option in your existing profile photo.
- Choose “Select Profile Picture“.
- Navigate to and select the photo you wish to use for your profile.