How do I locate another phone?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen.
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is.
- Pick what you want to do.
Can I use Find my phone to find someone elses phone?
No. You can only use such features to possibly find your device if you are logged into your Google Account. It’s not a stalker tool where having someone’s phone number allows world tracking.
How do you track mobile number location when it is switched off?
Google Maps location history You can use Google Maps to track your phone, in the event it is turned off or disconnected from the internet. All you need is to have Location Reporting and Location History activated on your device.
How do I Google someone’s location?
Get someone’s location
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial. Location sharing.
- Tap the profile of the person you want to find. To update the person’s location: Tap on a friend’s icon More. Refresh.
How do I find someone else’s lost iPhone?
How Do You Find Someone Else’s iPhone?
- Open the Find My app.
- Select Me from the options on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Help a Friend at the very bottom.
- Have your friend sign in to iCloud using their Apple ID to see their devices.
- Select the device they are looking for.
How do I activate Find my Phone?
– Sign in to see a list of devices on your account. – Choose the device you want to troubleshoot. – Click Troubleshoot a New Issue. – Search for your issue in the How can we help you? bar.
How to turn on Find my Phone?
So, learning how to turn the setting back on in Android can be as useful as learning how to turn off adaptive auto-brightness on your phone. And, as might be expected So, if you can’t find the feature using this guide, you may need to try something
How do I Find my iPhone from my computer?
Click the Search icon. On Windows 10,Search is the button with the circle or magnifying glass next to the Start button.
Why can’t Google Find my Phone?
Check that Find My Device is on