How do I install Vodafone Mobile Broadband software?
How do I set up my data dongle?
- Slide the front cover off the dongle and insert the SIM.
- Plug the dongle into your computer’s USB port.
- Find your Data Dongle network and connect to it.
- If you’re on Pay as you go, you’ll need a data pack to access the internet.
How do I connect my Vodafone modem to my laptop?
How to: Connect with a USB modem
- Go to the Vodacom website’s Help section, and click on Data & Devices. Select your device using the drop-down menus.
- Follow the instructions.
- Restart your computer, making sure your USB modem is in the USB slot.
- When the computer restarts, go to the Vodafone Mobile Broadband software.
How do I connect my Vodafone modem to Windows 10?
- Connect your USB modem and your computer. Connect your USB modem to your computer’s USB port.
- Find “Advanced options” Click the Windows icon.
- Create new data connection. Click Add an APN.
- Enter name.
- Enter APN.
- Enter username.
- Enter password.
- Select authentication type.
How do I activate Vodafone Mobile Broadband?
Push and hold the power key Your mobile Wi-Fi network name & password. Choose Wi-Fi on your computer, smartphone or tablet settings, then select your mobile Wi-Fi network name. Enter the password to connect and open the web app. When you first connect to the network you may be asked to activate your SIM.
How can I use Vodafone modem in PC?
- Slide the front cover off the USB Modem and insert your SIM and Micro SD card (sold separately) as shown.
- Plug the USB Modem firmly into your computer’s USB port. You should see a progress bar whilst the Vodafone Mobile Broadband service is installed on your computer from the USB Modem.
What is k4201-z?
Designed by a usb stick windows 10. Or vodafone k4201-z designed by vodafone mobile broadband for a program. Mobile broadband uses the same technology as your mobile phone, except instead of making a voice call over the phone, your modem makes a data call on the vodafone network which connects you to the internet.
What is the ZTE k4201-z modem dongle?
Overview, the zte k4201-z vodafone k4201z modem dongle is a mobile broadband dongle that enables you to connect to the internet on-the-go. Software vmb connection window 5 quickstart view 8, you go.
Is there a Vodafone mobile broadband USB stick dongle k4201-z?
Vodafone Mobile Broadband USB Stick Dongle K4201-z for sale. Of your mobile phone’s sim card and it helps. The devices and apps in the vodafone mobile broadband range support a wide range of computers and tablets. Vodafone mobile broadband model, k3772-z not working on windows 8.1. Designed by a usb stick windows 10.
How to remove Vodafone k4201-z README from CNA modem?
I just bought a vodafone k4201-z modem from cna. Vodafone mobile broadband readme removal instructions open the windows double-click right-click and select and select removing profile data to remove profile settings and user specific data please delete the data folder in the user prof ile. Message to enter an unlock code should appear 3.