How do I install Google Play on my ZTE phone?
Not every Android device comes with Google’s app store pre-installed….Here’s how.
- Step 1: Check your current version.
- Step 2: Download Google Play Store via an APK.
- Step 3: Deal with security permissions.
- Step 4: Use a file manager and install the Google Play Store.
- Step 5: Disable Unknown Sources.
How do I install Google Play services on my Chinese phone?
How to install Google Play Store on Chinese Android phone
- On completion, copy the file to your phone.
- Now go to settings > Advanced Settings > Security > Enable Download from unknown sources.
- Go back to the Installer app you downloaded and start the installation.
- On completion, launch the Google Installer.
Why my playstore is not working on mobile data?
Step 1: Open device Settings and go to Network & internet. Step 2: Tap on Data usage followed by App data usage under Mobile data. Step 3: Tap on Google Play Services. Check whether Background data and Unrestricted data usage settings are enabled or not.
How install Google Play services on Micromax?
Step 1: Make sure Google Play Services is up to date
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and tap App Details.
- Tap Update or Install. If you don’t see these options, follow the steps in Step 2 and Step 3.
Can ZTE use Google Play?
Install apps from Google Play on your ZTE Blade A512 Android 6.0. 1. You can add new functions to your phone by installing apps from Google Play. To install apps, you need to set up your phone for internet and activate your Google account on your phone.
Does ZTE have Play Store?
Before downloading and installing apps on your ZTE, your Google account must be activated. You can navigate around in the Play Store to find other apps.
Does Google Play work in China?
If you have an Android phone and have been using the Google Play app store, you should know that Google Play is currently not available in China. If you plan to travel to China, you’d better be aware of this situation and get prepared. In this article, we will discuss this problem and also offer some methods and tips …
How do I install Google Play on my Chinese Xiaomi phone?
Download Google Play Store Using Google Installer APK On Xiaomi Phones
- Open the Browser on your Xiaomi phone.
- Next, Download the Google Installer APK on your phone from MIUI Forum (Use This Link)
- You will see a pop-up at the bottom of your screen, tap on OK to install the Google Installer APK.
How can I use Google Play without Wi-Fi?
You can do this from the Home screen shortcut or by navigating to Settings and turning off Wi-Fi. If Google Play Store doesn’t want to download apps without Wi-Fi (Waiting for Wi-Fi), go to the Play Store settings by swiping from the left and select Settings. Then, go to App download preference.
How do I fix Google Play Services not supported?
Seeing a “Google Play service has stopped” error on Android?…Doing so is easy:
- Open Settings and choose Apps & notifications.
- Tap See all X apps and find the Google Play Store app in the list.
- Choose Disable from the following menu.
- Re-enable the app once again.
- Restart your device.