How do I get calendar alerts on my iPhone?
In the Calendar app , you can customize the notifications that let you know about upcoming Calendar events, invitations, and more….Customize Calendar notifications
- Go to Settings > Notifications > Calendar.
- Turn on Allow Notifications.
How do I get rid of unnecessary calendar notifications on my iPhone?
How to remove calendar spam on your iPhone in iOS 14.6 or later
- Open the Calendars app.
- Tap the unwanted Calendar event.
- Tap Unsubscribe from this Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
- To confirm, tap Unsubscribe.
Why am I getting random notifications on my calendar iPhone?
If you get unwanted calendar invitations or event notifications, you might have accidentally subscribed to a spam calendar. To remove the events, delete the calendar subscription.
Why is my calendar not showing notifications?
Didn’t get a notification Make sure you turn on notifications for your calendar. Follow the steps above. Check that you chose to show notifications in your browser’s permission settings. If not, turn on desktop notifications.
How do I customize Calendar alerts on iPhone?
You can set up default alerts on your iPhone or iPad just as easily as you can on Mac.
- 1) Open Settings and select Calendar.
- 2) Pick Default Alert Times.
- 3) Set your default alerts for birthdays, events, and all-day events. Optionally, enable the toggle for Time to Leave.
How do I customize alerts on iPhone?
Change message notifications on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages.
- Choose options, including the following: Turn Allow Notifications on or off. Set the position and locations of message notifications. Choose the alert sound for message notifications. Choose when message previews should appear.
How do I remove the subscribed calendar virus from my iPhone?
- On your iOS device, click Settings.
- Scroll down to Calendar.
- Click Accounts.
- Look under your Subscribed Calendars.
- Tap the subscribed calendar.
- Tap Delete Account at the bottom of the dialog:
- Tap Delete Account again to confirm that you want to remove the calendar.
How do I stop spam on my calendar?
To delete calendar spam, tap an unwanted event in your calendar and tap Unsubscribe….If this doesn’t work, you have one other remedy:
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap Calendars.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Subscribed Calendars.
- Look for a calendar you don’t want or don’t recognize and then tap it, followed by Delete Account.
How do I stop calendar spam?
How do I get rid of the virus on my iPhone calendar?
How to get rid of deceptive calendar events virus on iPhone
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone.
- On the main page, tap the Calendars button at the bottom.
- Look for the spam event’s color and tap the i button next to it.
- Scroll down and tap Delete Calendar to delete all spam events from your iPhone.
What is the difference between an alert and a notification?
Alerts are enabled by the user and are triggered by driving events like speeding, harsh braking, and entering/exiting a geofence. Notifications are set up by the user and are triggered by specified alerts to send an email, SMS text, or a push notification via the mobile app.
How do I turn on reminder notifications on my iPhone?
Open the Settings app, then tap [your name] > iCloud and turn on Reminders. Inside the Reminders app, you’ll see all of your reminders on all of your Apple devices that are signed in to the same Apple ID.