How do I get back issues of magazines on Apple News?
How to Access Back Issues of a Magazine in Apple News+
- Open up Apple News.
- Select the Apple News+ section.
- Tap on any magazine that you want to read.
- Tap on the title of the magazine at the top of the app.
How do I manage Apple News magazines?
To read magazines in the News app, subscribe to Apple News+….Follow magazines
- Tap or click News+ in the sidebar.
- Tap or click Catalog at the top of the News+ feed to browse for a magazine.
- Tap or click Follow below the cover of the magazine.
How do I get Apple News app?
Get the news on all your Apple devices
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID . Make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID on all your devices.
- Select iCloud in the sidebar. Open iCloud preferences for me.
- In the list of apps, select News (if it isn’t already selected).
Why is my Apple News not working?
If News widget still fails to load, try to remove and re-install Apple News. The best way to do it is by using the offload option available in: Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage -> News -> Offload App. Use the Reinstall option that shows up, after the app has been offloaded!
How do I add magazines to Apple News?
To do so, on iPhone tap on the “Following” tab to get to the search interface and on iPad, open up the side bar and use the search bar at the top. Type in the name of the magazine you want to add to My Magazines. Tap on the heart icon in the search results to add it to My Magazines.
Can Apple News be deleted?
If issues from your Apple News+ subscription are downloaded to your Mac, you can remove them from My Magazines or delete them from your Mac at any time. Note: Apple News and Apple News+ aren’t available in all countries or regions. Remove Download: Delete the issue from your Mac.