How do I download and install UniFi controller software?
- Download UniFi Network software for macOS.
- Run the installer.
- Launch the UniFi Network application.
- Open a shell connection with the UniFi Network host.
- Copy the download link for the UniFi Network software for Debian/Ubuntu Linux.
- Download the software.
- Install the software.
- Installation complete!
How do I manually update my cloud key?
Upgrading UniFi Controller on UBNT Cloud Key by Hand
- Log directly into the CloudKey over ssh.
- wget the new firmware.
- dpkg -i new_firmware. deb.
- Hop over to the web portal for any additional steps.
How do I SSH into cloud key?
SSH to the Cloud Key. If you’re on Windows then grab PuTTY to use as your SSH client or Mac/nix users can SSH directly from the terminal. Grab the IP for your Cloud Key and connect on port 22 using the username root and password ubnt .
How do I Update UniFi AP firmware manually?
Go to the Maintenance tab. Update the Cloud Key firmware under the Firmware header. You can check for updates to get the latest publicly released version, or to update to a specific version, select the Update Manually option. Use the firmware download link from the firmware Release post.
What is the default username and password for UniFi cloud key?
The default login is ubnt/ubnt. After the UniFi Setup Wizard is finished, the UniFi Controller management interface will appear. Log in with the Admin Name and Password that you created, and then you can manage your UniFi devices and view network statistics using the UniFi Controller management interface.
How do I get the ubiquiti cloud key?
Launch the Chrome web browser and type https://unifi.ubnt.com in the address field. Press enter (PC) or return (Mac). 3. Enter the username and password for your UBNT account.
How do I reset my UniFi cloud key?
Reset The Reset button serves two functions: • Restart Press and release the Reset button quickly. Restore to Factory Default Settings Press and hold the Reset button for more than five seconds, until the status LED begins flashing white. Power Button Press to turn the Cloud Key Gen 2 Plus on or off.
How do I access unifi cloud?
– Navigate to the NVR’s Settings page. – If the Camera Adoption Token field is empty, click NEW TOKEN. – Navigate to the camera’s web interface by entering its IP address in the browser. – Enter the IP address of the NVR in the UniFi Video server field. – Enter the Adoption Token in the Adoption Token field.
How to fix an unresponsive unifi cloud key?
SSH/SFTP in to Cloud Key
How to setup cloud key?
Ensure that your host system is on the same Layer-2 network as the UniFi Cloud Key.
How to setup an unifi controller in the cloud?
head to https://unifi.ubnt.com with Chrome Browser and Log-In to the UniFi Cloud. Install the Browser Ad-In and activate the “Discover Cloud Key” Option on top and the device should be found. From here you can upgrade the Firmware and adopt the Cloud Key. Find the IP Address of your CloudKey by checking your DHCP Server.