How do I connect to NetScaler console?
Using the NetScaler Serial Console
- Connect the console cable to your appliance.
- Run the vt100 terminal emulation program of your choice on your computer to connect to the appliance and configure the following settings: 9600 baud, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, parity, and flow control set to NONE.
- Press ENTER.
How do I save settings in Citrix NetScaler?
Click “Save the running configuration“ button in [Configuration] tab to save config after input settings. Click “Yes” at popup screen. runningConfig will be saved as SavedConfig, and the SavedConfig will be applied to NetScaler VPX as runningConfig at next running.
How do I access NetScaler shell?
To get to the shell, type shell at the NetScaler CLI….Getting to the Shell Command Prompt
- Use the up or down arrow keys to use previous or next commands.
- Use the Tab key to auto complete a command or filename.
- Press the Tab key twice to see the available commands or filenames that match what is typed so far.
How do I use clear NS config on NetScaler?
You can also clear the configuration through NetScaler GUI by navigating to System > Diagnostics > Maintenance > Clear Configuration. Use the drop-down box to select basic, extended, or full then click the Clear button.
What is Nslog in NetScaler?
You can collect historical performance statistics of the virtual servers and associated services from the archived newnslog files in the /var/nslog directory. The newnslog files are interpreted using the executable /netscaler/nsconmsg.
How do I get NetScaler logs?
If you connected to the netscaler console you can run the command nsconmsg you have to run the command shell first. And after you start it the console might get spammed. and you can use the same command to view archived logs. For instance if you have a newnslog.
How do I log into my NetScaler account?
11.2. 1. Logging in to a NetScaler VPX
- HTTP. Enter IP address of LoadBalancer（http://192.168.1.12）, then WEB GUI login screen is displayed.
- HTTPS. Enter IP address of LoadBalancer（https://192.168.1.12）, then WEB GUI login screen is displayed.
- Initial Login.
How do I add NetScaler devices to Citrix command center?
Go to Services and restart the Citrix Command Center service. Go to https:// :8443 and login as root and public. In the Change Command Center User Password section, enter a new root password and click Save. In the Add Device section, enter the NSIP of a NetScaler device.
How do I upgrade my NetScaler firmware?
Upgrading NetScaler via Command Center The upgrade of the NetScaler firmware can be done in a simple way using ‘NSSoftwareUpgrade’ built-in task available in Command Center. Before you execute this built in task, it is essential that you have the Upgrade bundle ready with you. This can be downloaded from Citrix downloads page.
How do I get back to the NetScaler CLI?
To return back to the NetScaler CLI, type exit. When in the shell, the following tips will help simplify typing and navigation: Use the up or down arrow keys to use previous or next commands. Use the Tab key to auto complete a command or filename.
How do I configure SNMP on NetScaler appliances?
In the Device Login section, enter nsroot as the User Name and the password configured on the NetScaler appliances. Scroll down. In the SNMP section, enter a SNMP community name.