How do I connect my Vodafone Sure Signal?
38 second clip suggested2:53Vodafone Sure Signal: How To Setup and Register – YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipYou need to plug the other end of the ethernet cable into the router. And the short signal boxMoreYou need to plug the other end of the ethernet cable into the router. And the short signal box should then turn itself on once the symbol shown here stops rushon it means the box is ready to use.
Does Vodafone still support sure signal?
We’re retiring Sure Signal from our network. This means you’ll no longer be able to use Sure Signal or register a new Sure Signal device. We’ve made major improvements across our network, so you may be able to connect without it now.
Why has Vodafone stopped selling sure signal?
Why we’re closing it down Over the last decade, we’ve increased our network coverage, and technology in mobile devices has improved. This means it’s easier to get a good signal in more places, so we’re confident we can continue to provide a great service without Sure Signal.
How does a Vodafone Sure Signal work?
Sure Signal uses your home broadband connection to create a 3G signal – ideal if you live in an area where there isn’t great mobile phone reception. You can add up to 32 numbers (users) to your Sure Signal, and it can handle up to 8 calls at once.
How do I add number to sure signal?
35 second clip suggested1:31Vodafone Sure Signal: Adding and Deleting Users – YouTubeYouTube
How do I reset my Vodafone Sure signal?
Here’s how to reset yours:
- Press and hold down the reset button.
- After 30 seconds, the lights will flash in sequence, then turn off.
- Release the reset button.
- The device will now go into setup mode, which can take anywhere from 20 minutes to 6 hours to complete – it depends on your connection speed.
Who makes Vodafone Sure signal?
Made by Alcatel Lucent, Vodafone’s Sure Signal box is what the industry terms a “femtocell” – essentially a mini cellsite. A business version, which beams a 3G signal over a 40m radius and supports up to 8 cellphones, costs $1033.
Where is the reset button on Vodafone Sure Signal?
Re: Reset Sure Signal 3
- Connect device to internet and power supply.
- Press and hold down reset button – located near the internet port.
- Wait for 20 seconds.
- Release the reset button.
- All the LEDs will temporarily switch off for about 10 seconds.
How do I pair my Vodafone Booster?
- Ensure your Wi-Fi Booster is already connected in either Access Point Mode or Paired in Repeater Mode.
- Ensure that Wi-Fi is turned on in the wireless device settings.
- From the device’s Wi-Fi list, locate the Network Name of the Wi-Fi Booster.
- Enter the password of the Network Name into your device.
What is Vodafone sure signal?
Sure Signal uses your fixed broadband to boost the 3G mobile signal throughout your house or office, giving you more bars on your Vodafone mobile and enhanced call quality. Femtocell is the industry name for this kind of device. Check out the most common questions and answers about Vodafone Sure Signal.
What is a sure signal device?
A Sure Signal is a device that connects to a customer’s home broadband and can be used to improve indoor mobile network experience. Vodafone no longer sells new Sure Signal devices.
How do I connect to my mobile network without sure signal?
Switch off your Sure Signal device at the plug. Check your mobile network bar. If you’ve got a signal, you’re connecting without Sure Signal and don’t need to do anything else.
Can I still use sure signal without WiFi?
This means you’ll no longer be able to use Sure Signal or register a new Sure Signal device. We’ve made major improvements across our network, so you may be able to connect without it now. We’ve also introduced WiFi Calling, which lets you send and receive texts and calls over WiFi with a compatible device.