How do I clean my whole house checklist?
What to Clean in Every Room
- Dust ceiling fans, clean with damp cloth and rotate airflow.
- Wash light fixtures.
- Remove and vacuum or dust lampshades.
- Wipe down baseboards and moldings with damp microfiber cloth; use an extendable wand for hard-to-reach places.
- Vacuum vents and registers.
- Wash windows.
How do I clean my house in 2 hours?
2 Hour House Cleaning Plan
- Strip the bedsheets & put them in the washer (10 mins).
- Put away the mess (10 mins).
- Dust (10 mins).
- Wipe down windowsills, shelves, etc (10 mins).
- Wash the dishes (15 mins).
- Wipe down the kitchen counters/cabinets & clean the backsplash (5 mins).
- Wipe down/clean appliances (5 mins).
Is it better to dust first or vacuum first?
When doing your thorough cleaning, dust the room before vacuuming so you can vacuum up the particles that float into the air as you work and settle on the floor.
How do you clean your house like a pro?
27 Ways to Clean Your House Like a Pro Housekeeper
- Use a pattern. Shutterstock.
- Apply products and walk away. Shutterstock.
- Clean your ceilings and walls. Shutterstock.
- Don’t forget about your baseboards. Shutterstock.
- Declutter, then clean.
- Clear off surfaces.
- Use a rag in place of a mop.
- Fold towels in threes.
How many hours a day should you clean your house?
Based on the size of your house and the severity of the mess, it could be 2 – 3 hours out of your day dedicated to cleaning. That’s why most cleaning experts recommend at least 15 – 30 minutes spent cleaning and tidying your home every day.
What is included in a professional house cleaning checklist?
De-clutter. This is one of the best ways to begin the house cleaning process.
What are 5 tasks for cleaning the House?
– Sweep or vacuum the floors throughout the house – Mop the floors throughout the house – Wipe down cell phones – Tidy up the garage, the front porch, or pick up toys in the yard – Clean litter boxes/pet areas – Wipe down gym equipment
How to make a house look clean without cleaning it?
– 1. Too Much Stuff Do you have to move piles of things from the sofa just to sit down? – 2. Old Outlet and Light Switch Covers Our house was built in 1970 and we bought it about 3 years ago. – 3. House cleaning tips: Unfinished Laundry I used to feel like all I did was laundry. – 5. – 6. – 7. – 8. – 9.
How to create a house cleaning routine?
– Print out your task list. Put it in a plastic sheet protector and stick it in your cleaning bucket so you always know exactly which tasks to tackle. – Schedule cleaning appointments. Mark them on your calendar until they become an automatic part of your routine. – Cut yourself slack.