How do I check Exchange ActiveSync?
Remote Connectivity Analyzer – Exchange ActiveSync
- Choose Exchange ActiveSync.
- Click Next.
- Input all information and check all options. Email address. Server settings. Domain\User Name(or UPN) Password.
- Enter the characters you see and Verify.
- Click Perform Test.
- Click XML or HTML report.
What is ActiveSync server?
Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync is a synchronization protocol that enables users of mobile devices to access email, calendar, contacts, and tasks from their organization’s Microsoft Exchange server. Exchange ActiveSync allows users to access their data even when offline.
How do you update a server certificate?
Follow the below steps to renew SSL Certificate:
- Generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
- Select your SSL certificate.
- Select the validity (1-year or 2-year)
- Fill up all necessary details.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Review your SSL order.
- Make the payment.
- Deploy your SSL certificate on the server.
How do I renew a server certificate?
Renew an SSL/TLS certificate
- Step 1: Generate CSR. To renew an SSL/TLS certificate, you’ll need to generate a new CSR.
- Step 2: Sign in to your account. Sign in to your CertCentral account.
- Step 3: Fill out the renewal form.
- Step 4: DigiCert issues the SSL/TLS certificate.
- Step 5: Install your renewed SSL/TLS certificate.
What is the mail server for Exchange ActiveSync service?
The Exchange ActiveSync server name outlook.office365.com can be used if you are using the latest version of Office 365.
Is ActiveSync push or pull?
2 Answers. Exchange ActiveSync uses Direct Push. The client (phone, whatever) syncs with the Exchange server and then makes a very long-running HTTP POST request (called a “PING”, but it’s not an ICMP ping or anything like that).
How to test ActiveSync connectivity in exchange?
Test-Active Sync Connectivity 1 Description. The Test-ActiveSyncConnectivity cmdlet tests Exchange ActiveSync connectivity by connecting to a specified Exchange ActiveSync virtual directory, to any Exchange ActiveSync virtual directories on a specified Exchange server, or to 2 Examples. 3 Parameters.
How do I verify that Autodiscover is working for Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync?
Exchange Remote Connectivity Analyzer (can’t create a profile on the device) Verify that Autodiscover is working for Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync. To do this, follow these steps: Browse to the Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzersite. Select Exchange ActiveSync Autodiscoverfrom the Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Connectivity Testsand select Next.
Why does ActiveSync fail to authenticate?
ActiveSync default domain Some devices send only the username value for the credentials, which will cause an authentication failure. Verify that the default domain value is configured on the ActiveSync virtual directory. To do this, follow these steps:
How do I check for ActiveSync errors in IIS?
To determine if any of these ActiveSync requests are resulting in an error, query the IIS logs for the device traffic. To do this, follow these steps: Launch Log Parser Studio by double-clicking LPS.exe. Select the Log folder icon to select files to process. Select the Add Filesor Add Folderbutton, then locate and select the file(s) copied earlier.