How do I change the preview settings in Outlook?
To change how the Preview Pane looks or behaves:
- From the Tools menu, select Options….
- Click the Other tab, and then click Preview Pane….
- Select the options you want, and then click OK.
- To close the Options window, click OK.
How do I turn on message preview in Outlook?
Enable Preview pane
- Open the Microsoft Outlook program.
- Click the View menu or tab at the top of the program window.
- Click the Reading pane or Preview pane option.
- Select the Right or Bottom option, depending on where you want the Preview pane displayed.
How do I turn off message preview in Outlook?
How to Disable Message Previews on Outlook.com
- Select Settings gear in the upper-right corner of Outlook.com.
- Select View all Outlook settings in the Settings menu.
- Select the Layout tab, and then select Hide reading pane under Reading Pane.
- Scroll down and select Hide preview text under Message Preview Text.
How do I hide message preview in Outlook?
How To Turn Off Message Preview In Outlook 2013
- Click View on the navigation panel to open up the View tab.
- Click Message Preview right below the View tab.
- Select Off from the dropdown list of options.
- Click This Folder to turn off message previews in your current inbox.
How do I turn off Outlook preview?
How do I hide the display text in Outlook?
Hide selected text in message body
- In the message body, select the text you will hide.
- Click the anchor at the bottom-right corner of the Font dialog on the Format Text tab to open the Font dialog.
- In the Font dialog, enable the Font tab, and check the Hidden option in the Effects section, and click the OK button.
How do I get rid of the preview line in Outlook 2016?
You can remove the text line on your Outlook by turning it off under the Message Preview. To perform it, you just need to go to View tab > click Message Preview > select Off and then click All mailboxes if you want it to apply to all of your mailboxes.
How do I turn off link previews?
Enable or Disable Link Previews with RingCentral App for Android
- Tap the hamburger button (3 horizontal lines) then tap Settings > Message.
- Tap the switch to turn on or off the Show link previews.
How do I hide my email messages?
Go to your folder list. Tap the Settings button and select the Notifications section. Select Privacy. Move the Hide Sender and/or Hide Subject sliders to their ON positions.
How do I get rid of the preview pane in Outlook?
Turn on, turn off, or move the Reading Pane To turn off the Reading Pane: On the View tab, in the Layout group, select Reading Pane, and then select Off. To turn on or move the Reading Pane: On the View tab, in the Layout group, select Reading Pane, and then select Right or Bottom.
How do I turn off link preview in Outlook?
Instructions for the Outlook.com and Outlook on the web
- At the top of the page, select Settings. > View all Outlook settings.
- In the Settings pane, select Mail > Compose and reply.
- Scroll down to Link preview.
- Under Link preview, clear the Preview links in email check box to turn off Link Preview.
What are link previews?
When you add a URL to a conversation in Wire, link previews display a visual preview and brief description of the link. Link previews are generated on the sender’s side. When you receive a link preview, your contact has sent both the link and the image in its preview.
How to change message preview in Outlook 2013?
Open Outlook 2013 and click on View Tab on the Ribbon. Then in the Arrangement section click on Message Preview option and select the number of lines you want it to show. Then choose where you want the preview setting changed.
How to turn off message preview in mail list?
Outlook Turn Off Message Preview in Mail List 1 Shift to the Mail view, and click to open the folder that you will turn off message preview in. 2 Click the Message Preview > Off on the View tab. 3 In the popping up Microsoft Outlook dialog box, click the All mailboxes button or This folder button. Then all message previews for each See More….
How to preview line by line in Outlook 2013?
Here’s the default view — the first line of the message is displayed. Open Outlook 2013 and click on View Tab on the Ribbon. Then in the Arrangement section click on Message Preview option and select the number of lines you want it to show.
What’s new in Outlook 2013?
With Outlook 2013, you can now turn off the message preview in your inbox to avoid the clutter of the first lines of your email. That means you can free up more space in the panel to see more messages on your screen without having to scroll.