How do I add a navigation bar in Inventor?
Display Navigation Bar.
- Click in the graphics window.
- On the ribbon, click View tab Windows panel User Interface, and select the Navigation Bar check box.
What is the status bar in Inventor?
The status bar displays across the bottom of the active window. It indicates the next action that the active command requires. When a 2D sketch or 3D sketch is active, the status bar for Sketch displays commands specific to the sketch environment. …
What does Inventor reset utility do?
The Inventor Reset Utility detects and displays the versions of Inventor you’ve run. By default, the utility selects the version initiated most recently, but you can select another version to reset.
How do you share a sketch in an Inventor part file?
Share a Sketch or Feature
- Click the sketch or feature to share.
- Right-click the sketch or feature icon and choose Share Sketch (for sketches) or Share (for surface or work features) in the context menu.
- Click the feature or sketch and drag it above its parent feature.
How do I get my old homepage back?
Please go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, remove inbox.com toolbar from the list of installed program. This should restore your homepage back to Google. If not, open Internet Explorer, click Tools > Internet Options and change the homepage in the Homepage section on the first tab.
How do you reset Inventor interface?
Reset UI for Inventor 2022 With Inventor 2021 and earlier releases you need to press “Alt-Space” and then press “M” and use the keyboard arrow keys to move the lost window back.
How do I reset inventor defaults?
Windows 8.1: On the Windows Start screen, click the All Apps button located near the lower-left corner of the screen (or use the swipe up gesture from the bottom edge of the screen). Scroll to the Autodesk section, and click Reset Settings to Default.
What is the purpose of the end of part icon in the browser?
The ‘End of Part Marker’, or ‘EOP’ sits at the end of Inventor’s feature browser to let us know that there are no more features.
How do I use Autodesk Inventor view?
Most Autodesk Inventor View operations are available on the toolbars, the browser, or context menus. You can change the visibility of toolbars and browsers. Context (right-click) menus are always available. They provide options specific to the active operation or the selected element. On the main menu, click View Toolbar.
How do I get my inventor back to default settings?
To get it back, close all open Inventor documents and right-click in the menu bar area, then choose “Customize”. Click “Reset All” twice. This should do it.
Is there a context menu in Autodesk Inventor?
Note: In the graphics area, two context menus are available: one for part or assembly files, and one for drawings. These menus are the same, except that the Rotate option is not available for drawings. Most of the options on the Autodesk Inventor View toolbars and menus are also available from context menus.
Is there a forum for Autodesk Inventor?
– Autodesk Community Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. This page has been translated for your convenience with an automatic translation service.