How do I activate my Virgin Mobile hotspot?
How to enable Virgin Mobile’s hotspot feature on your iPhone
- Step 1: Sign into your Virgin Mobile account.
- Step 2: Once you’re signed in, tap Settings & Preferences.
- Step 3: There’s only one option here, and it’s $5/250MB Daily Mobile Hotspot.
What is Broadband2Go?
Broadband2Go is Virgin Mobile’s 3G nationwide wireless internet service. With Broadband2Go, you can connect to the internet from almost anywhere in the US – without having to search for WiFi or hotspots. Just buy a USB device, plug it into your laptop, choose a plan, and you’re good to go.
What is Virgin Mobile MiFi?
Virgin’s MiFi 2200 gives you your own wireless hotspot, capable of connecting five devices simultaneously to the Internet. It latches onto Sprint’s 3G data network, so anywhere in the USA where you can get Sprint data coverage, your MiFi will get you online.
What carrier does Virgin Mobile use?
It is owned by Virgin Media which is part of Virgin Media O2. The company was launched by Virgin Group in 1999 as the world’s first mobile virtual network operator (MVNO). As a virtual operator, Virgin Mobile does not maintain its own network and currently uses the EE and Vodafone networks.
Which network does virgin use?
Virgin Mobile is primarily reliant on Vodafone for improvements, and that network seems focused on continually improving its 5G coverage.
Does Virgin charge for tethering?
Virgin Mobile allows tethering on its plans and if you’re a Virgin Media customer then you can get up to unlimited data. Nothing in its terms says that you can’t then use an unlimited amount for tethering (though it also doesn’t explicitly say that you can).
How do I connect my Virgin Mobile Hotspot to my Iphone?
- Navigate to Settings > Wireless and networks > Tethering and Portable hotspot > Portable WiFi hotspot.
- Choose Configure WiFi hotspot to set a name, security setting and password for your hotspot, then tap Save.