How can we improve a healthy family?
Path to improved health
- Start the day with a healthy breakfast.
- Let kids help plan and prepare 1 meal each week.
- Eat together as a family as often as possible.
- Take time eating, and chew slowly.
- Eat more vegetables and fresh fruits.
- Eat more whole grains.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Serve a variety of foods.
Why quality time with family is important?
Spending time together helps to form lasting connections between family members. Secondarily, studies show that when families spend quality time together, the chance of children getting involved in dangerous activities drops dramatically. Kids who play with their families usually get better grades.
What keeps families together?
10 Ways to Bring Your Family Together Every Day
- Show Affection. Jacqueline Veissid / Stone / Getty Images.
- Say Thank You. You’ve probably heard of the tradition of family members telling each other what they’re thankful for on Thanksgiving.
- Prepare Nutritious Snacks.
- Read Books.
- Go Green.
- Clean the House.
What is quality time with family?
Don’t feel guilty about the amount of “quality time” you spend with your family. Some experts are starting to reject the quality time movement for something much more basic. Here are some suggestions: Children want your undivided attention.
Why do you like Sunday?
There are seven day in a week but the day i like most is the day of Sunday. This is because it is the day when do alot of enjoyment and take rest all day. On sunday i don’t have to do the many things because it’s actually the day of holiday. I don’t have to go the school or to the academy for my home work .
What must we do for our family?
Write five ways how you can help your family members
- helping your mother in kitchen by cooking, washing the dishes.
- helpline your father by keeping his specs and morning newspaper in his table.
- helping your brother or sister in studies.
- helping your grandma or grandpa in walking.
- you can clean the house by yourself instead of waiting for others to do.
How did I spend my day?
Today,I got up at7 AM. Then I had a showered and did the are breakfast. After breakfast,I went to bus stop and took the bus to went to the college. In college,I took had an English class for one and a half hours,long English class where,firstly,my professor checked the work she gave us the day before.