How can I check my ration card list in Haryana?
You can check the status of your ration card application by visiting the Haryana Saral Portal. You can also check the status of your ration card application via SMS. Type in SARAL < space > < Application ID/Ticket No. > Send this msg to the number, 7738299899 for tracking your application.
How can I check my BPL list in Haryana?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Haryana. Step 2: Select the “PDS Portal” tab. Step 3: Once you click this, you will be taken to a new page. Here, select on the “E-public distribution system” tab.
How can I change my ration depot in Haryana?
Applicant visit nearest Department PR Center OR CSC OR Atal Sewa Kendra with Duly filled Form with requisite documents. Data Entry Operator will feed in the information in the system through his/her login.
How can I add ration card online in Haryana?
How to Add Member in Ration Card Online in Haryana
- Go on the official Saral Haryana official website https://saralharyana.gov.in and register yourself.
- Once you successfully registered then log in on it.
- Here you found a service name ‘Add New Member in Ration Card’, click on it.
What is Oph ration card in Haryana?
These includes ration cards of the following colours: Green for Above Poverty Line (APL), Yellow for Below Poverty Line either State BPL (SBPL) or Central BPL (CBPL), Pink for Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) & Khaki for Other Priority Households (OPH).
What is BPL family ID in Haryana?
The families in the Below Poverty Line category will get a 14-digit number as Family ID that will give them easy access to over 350 social security schemes operational in Haryana.
How do I track my BPL card?
How to Check Ration Card Status Online?
- Visit the official website of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs department (ahara.kar.nic.in)
- Click on the E-services tab.
- Scroll to ‘E-status’
- Select ‘Status of the new/defending ration card’
- Next, click on the appropriate division.
- Choose ‘Status of Ration card’
How can I open ration depot in Haryana?
- Application form.
- Proof of Identity.
- No objection certificate from land owner in case of tenant.
- Copy of land records.
- Residence Proof.
- A court fee stamp as per prescribed amount.
- Aadhaar card.
- A copy of Schedule Tribe Certificate if applicable.
How can I update my ration card online in Haryana?
To visit the web portal services the applicants have to log on to https://saralharyana.gov.in/. The applicants can make use online web application form to provide with their details. The web portal services are only available for the citizens of the state.