How can I check my KPK electricity bill online?
Here are steps to check pesco electricity bill online:
- Visit pescobill.pk website.
- Enter 14 digit reference number.
- Now you will the latest bill amount with due date.
- Click on ‘View Full Bill’ to see complete bill or download copy of the bill.
How can I check my old electricity bill online in Pakistan?
Simply download the application, select the distributor according to your location, enter your reference number and you are good to go.
- Link to App: Electricity Bill Checker Pakistan.
- Website: IESCO.
- Website: LESCO.
- Website: K Electric.
- Website: SEPCO.
- Website: MEPCO.
- Website: GEPCO.
- Website: PESCO.
What is the consumer number in electricity bill Pesco?
it means your area of electricity. A division may be divided into various sub-division for the easement of pesco consumer. 1234567 last 7 numbers belongs to the consumer. These are permanent numbers which are assigned to a Pesco consumer.
How do I know my ke account number?
- Account Number * Please enter your Account Number 13-digits Account Number written on top right hand of KE Bill.
- Consumer Number 8 digits. Please do not enter special characters.
- Email (Please provide a valid email address to receive your KE bill by Email)
- Mobile Number e.g.: 03xx-xxxxxxx.
How do I find my old Fesco bill?
Visit the fecobills.com website. Enter your billing reference (14-digits) and click the View/Download Bill button. On the next screen, you will see the bill amount, due date, reference number, Late surcharge. If you want to view the complete duplicate copy, click the View complete bill button.
How do I know if my Pesco bill is paid or not?
How to Check Your PESCO Bill Online?
- Visit their official website.
- Select ‘Duplicate Bill’
- You will be taken to a new page.
- Enter your 14-digit reference number.
- Click ‘Submit’
- You will be redirected to a page that shows your electricity bill.
How do I pay my Pesco bill?
With this, PESCO has the following methods of payment available:
- Online. Use our QuickPay payment option to pay your bill by check, credit card, or debit card.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Use our EFT option to pay your bill by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
What is Pesco Pakistan?
Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO), located in Peshawar provides service of power distribution to over 3.8 million consumers of all civil districts of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
Is net metering available in Peshawar?
Net Metering Facility is now Available all over Pakistan , in following DISCO’s; Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) Peshawar Electric Power Company (PESCO)
How can I check my old Lesco bill?
Just browse lesco.com.pk and then Navigate Check Bill Page or you can also write a search query in google like open google.com and write in the search area as “Lesco Bill” and then choose on the first page of results and then on Lesco page just enter your Lesco Bill Reference No.